Why should anyone have to wear a bra?

Pulkapresident

17 minutes ago, SarwaMangalam said:

Reason for women wearing

pain

medium and big booobs vallaki discomfort boobies must be in place for a better look

Women with small boobies wear pads and bra, why? 

17 hours ago, Pulkapresident said:

It's so hard to wear these things and breathe. I don't understand why there is so much societal pressure about wearing a bra. I mean, especially if you have small boobies, what's the point of wearing a bra? I hope women come out of this chauvinistic enforcement and #gobraless in the near future. 

your request granted, don’t wear it… db approves.

3 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

Women with small boobies wear pads and bra, why? 

because this society create an impression that big **** are sexy .... corporates , mee aadolla minds kuda alanee tune chesaru 

1 minute ago, Pravara said:

your request granted, don’t wear it… db approves.

I don't care about what DB thinks. I stopped wearing a bra a long time ago. But I have heard too many women complaining about wearing a bra, despite having small boobies. 

2 minutes ago, sri_india said:

because this society create an impression that big **** are sexy .... corporates , mee aadolla minds kuda alanee tune chesaru 

Society thinks longer penis is more sexy. Does that mean all Indian men will find penis extensions to make it appear bigger?

Just now, Pulkapresident said:

Society thinks longer penis is more sexy. Does that mean all Indian men will find penis extensions to make it appear bigger?

unfortunately women **** laa kakunda mens can easily hide it  , and men dominate here to NOT talk about it 

1 minute ago, sri_india said:

unfortunately women **** laa kakunda mens can easily hide it  , and men dominate here to NOT talk about it 

Women can hide it if they want to, like men hide it if they want to. 

lekuntey avi saagi potayi and vallaki barvu and a pani chesina adduga vastayi...bra vesukuntey stiff and steady ga vuntayi so they can freely move just like long hair band pettukunattu la... 

29 minutes ago, Pulkapresident said:

I don't care about what DB thinks. I stopped wearing a bra a long time ago. But I have heard too many women complaining about wearing a bra, despite having small boobies. 

pisukkovadame-raoramesh.gif

1 hour ago, Pulkapresident said:

Did anyone in this DB complain about it? Did anyone tell you to wear or not wear it? Why are you discussing this topic here knowing very well that you are the only aada ladies here… 

problematic-thinking.gif

2 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Did anyone in this DB complain about it? Did anyone tell you to wear or not wear it? Why are you discussing this topic here knowing very well that you are the only aada ladies here… 

problematic-thinking.gif

she is just diverting her mind from stress .... idhoo stressbuster for her , specially when there are many low iq people than her , its just time pass   ....

5 minutes ago, sri_india said:

she is just diverting her mind from stress .... idhoo stressbuster for her , specially when there are many low iq people than her , its just time pass   ....

What stress? To think that everyone else has low iq is a clear case of Dunning Kruger.. 

3 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

What stress? To think that everyone else has low iq is a clear case of Dunning Kruger.. 

not everyone , and Dunning Kruger effect is not applicable here .... this DB is bunch of low IQ people like me , kavali antee @anna_returns_1 ni adugu 

32 minutes ago, sri_india said:

specially when there are many low iq people than her , its just time pass   ....

Don't put words in my mouth, I never said any such thing.