Jump to content

Anubhavinchu raja edition 1


tennisluvrredux
 Share

Recommended Posts

Lee Price III was sentenced to 110 months in prison after pleading guilty to wire fraud and money laundering.

A Houston man has been sentenced to more than nine years in prison after pleading guilty in a case in which prosecutors said he used federal COVID-19 relief money on a Lamborghini Urus, a Rolex watch and trips to strip clubs.

Lee Price III, 30, was handed the 110-months sentence after pleading guilty in September to wire fraud and money laundering.

Prosecutors had accused Price of fraudulently using more than $1.6 million in funding from the Paycheck Protection Program, which gave low-interest loans to small businesses struggling during the pandemic.

They said Price also used the money to buy an $85,000 Ford F-350 pickup truck and to pay off a loan on a residential property.

According to court records, he used phony businesses to get the coronavirus relief money, and authorities have recovered about $700,000 of the money.

“Mr. Price hopes that others will learn from his reckoning that there is no easy money,” Price’s lawyer Tom Berg said. “He has the balance of the 110-month sentence to reflect, repent and rebuild his misspent life.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Lee Price III was sentenced to 110 months in prison after pleading guilty to wire fraud and money laundering.

A Houston man has been sentenced to more than nine years in prison after pleading guilty in a case in which prosecutors said he used federal COVID-19 relief money on a Lamborghini Urus, a Rolex watch and trips to strip clubs.

Lee Price III, 30, was handed the 110-months sentence after pleading guilty in September to wire fraud and money laundering.

Prosecutors had accused Price of fraudulently using more than $1.6 million in funding from the Paycheck Protection Program, which gave low-interest loans to small businesses struggling during the pandemic.

They said Price also used the money to buy an $85,000 Ford F-350 pickup truck and to pay off a loan on a residential property.

According to court records, he used phony businesses to get the coronavirus relief money, and authorities have recovered about $700,000 of the money.

“Mr. Price hopes that others will learn from his reckoning that there is no easy money,” Price’s lawyer Tom Berg said. “He has the balance of the 110-month sentence to reflect, repent and rebuild his misspent life.”

Dorakamani ela anukuntaro emo veellu.. even joker from batman was afraid of IRS

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, jiggubhai said:

Dorakamani ela anukuntaro emo veellu.. even joker from batman was afraid of IRS

He enjaaaayed a lot saar, strip club lo one night lo $2000 lepadante. 

next ochevanni jujubi

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

He enjaaaayed a lot saar, strip club lo one night lo $2000 lepadante. 

next ochevanni jujubi

Per my understanding of strip clubs, $200 enjoyment ki and $2000 enjoyment ki peddaga teda undadu, unless that $2000 led to some underground bumchik. Over to experts @Sarvapindi@Sucker, @Spartan for disco on ROI for strip club spending.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, jiggubhai said:

Per my understanding of strip clubs, $200 enjoyment ki and $2000 enjoyment ki peddaga teda undadu, unless that $2000 led to some underground bumchik. Over to experts @Sarvapindi@Sucker, @Spartan for disco on ROI for strip club spending.

For sure underground bumchik happened man, vaadi Lamborghini Urus choopinchi papalani nimpukuni poyuntaadu any doubt is there aaa

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, jiggubhai said:

Per my understanding of strip clubs, $200 enjoyment ki and $2000 enjoyment ki peddaga teda undadu, unless that $2000 led to some underground bumchik. Over to experts @Sarvapindi@Sucker, @Spartan for disco on ROI for strip club spending.

Akkada $2K pettadu ante porn star la ni kuda dhunni vunatdu. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Sucker said:

Akkada $2K pettadu ante porn star la ni kuda dhunni vunatdu. 

$2k ki only old and retired vastarani vinna vaa.. dani daniels 2013 time lone $4k charge chesedi per hour

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, jiggubhai said:

$2k ki only old and retired vastarani vinna vaa.. dani daniels 2013 time lone $4k charge chesedi per hour

I mean strip la 2k pettadu ante gaallani kuda njoy chesi vunatdu later Ani. Yeah porn stars are very costly baa. But back shots ki worth. We can't do that in regular Chex . Noooo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.