Moderna CEO says vaccine won't have same effect on Omicron

areyentiraidhi

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

okay. but you have zero logical standing for the argument you are making. You are just cherrypicking her statements to make what point, I don't understand. To say that she's wrong? but she's not.

if govt has to spend on something, spending it on innoculating people against an upcoming variant would be top 10.

aree ayya , aa pilla intial gaa chesina comment enti , daaniki malli ichina covering enti , I already stop responding to her..... madyalo nee sodhi endhi ....

meeku meru so called intellectuals gaa feel aayithy .... go ahead and njoy .... 

1 minute ago, sri_india said:

aree ayya , aa pilla intial gaa chesina comment enti , daaniki malli ichina covering enti , I already stop responding to her..... madyalo nee sodhi endhi ....

meeku meru so called intellectuals gaa feel aayithy .... go ahead and njoy .... 

nenemi feel avvatla. nuvvu kooda bad ga feel avvaku intellectual kaadhu ani.

the point you are making (trying to make/in the process of making) is rank stupid.

and you are one of the smarter guys on this db. I'm sure you are way smarter than myself. but you are wrong here.

27 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what's wrong in what pulkapresident is saying here?

what can we say about a db where pulkapresident is at risk of sounding more empathetic, without even making the empathy argument. hehe..

govts should foot the bill. but may be stay off vaccine mandates.

but to pretend like pharma companies are making a killing off this pandemic is just a comical opinion.

page fan GIF

30 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

what's wrong in what pulkapresident is saying here?

what can we say about a db where pulkapresident is at risk of sounding more empathetic, without even making the empathy argument. hehe..

govts should foot the bill. but may be stay off vaccine mandates.

but to pretend like pharma companies are making a killing off this pandemic is just a comical opinion.

23 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

the point you are making (trying to make/in the process of making) is rank stupid.

and you are one of the smarter guys on this db. I'm sure you are way smarter than myself. but you are wrong here.

review theater GIF

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

BTW, pretty sure you're the same as @Raven_Raeyes aka @Sword_KanthaRao You must have a lot of time in your hands yeah? 

4 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Pulka gadu suitcase sadhukoni elipothuntey andharu dhani juttu fattukoni lagaru ga. 😂 

edsaaru. pulka gadu cheppindaaniki edho opposite cheppalani chepthunnaremo anipisthundi.

matter em ledhu.