Recommendations for Fridges

andhracrazystar

GE or Whirlpool is better. Many of the Samsung and LG ones are Lem0ns.

The first thing to do is measure the space in the kitchen where the fridge fits and then measure which your doorways and the stairways leading to the kitchen before installation. Based on all these factors select the appropriate one based on reviews. 

My suggestion is dont go overboard on the price, as now a days fridges dont tend to last longer as in the older days.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, bommali said:

GE or Whirlpool is better. Many of the Samsung and LG ones are Lem0ns.

The first thing to do is measure the space in the kitchen where the fridge fits and then measure which your doorways and the stairways leading to the kitchen before installation. Based on all these factors select the appropriate one based on reviews. 

My suggestion is dont go overboard on the price, as now a days fridges dont tend to last longer as in the older days.

100% agree. .don't buy with screen and all bells and whistles..

GE or whirlpool ( kitchen aid is made by them) 

Samsung and LG makes attractive fridges with lots of features...GE and whirlpool refreshes their appliances every 5 to 6 years but Samsung does every other year. They also flood market with attractive prices, leaving no choice. 

GE better ani vinna .. i have LG almost 6yrs old .. after 4yrs compressor two times mingindi .. luckily lg compressors tho edo problem undi manufacturer ey warranty extend chesi cover chesadu .. also gave me $250×2 for loss of food .. aa paisal ki inko 150 add chesi 2nd fridge konukunna kenmore dhi 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, All_is_well said:

Didn't read previous posts ? This is junk..

Even Samsung stopped making these display on fridge this year... Samsung hub is dead with latest Samsung bespoke models.