Jump to content

Prabhas plans to build luxury farmhouse -2 acres -Hitec city


chinnapillalabandi
 Share

Recommended Posts

Movie ki 100cr remuneration anta

Mini 5 star hotel look alike farmhouse anta

2014 before /aftr Prabhas is very diffrnt 

Watta transformation

Anni vunna ayidho thanam thalkuva aynatlu..no mrge is only issue for this guy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • chinnapillalabandi changed the title to Prabhas plans to build luxury farmhouse -2 acres -Hitec city
1 hour ago, chinnapillalabandi said:

Movie ki 100cr remuneration anta

Mini 5 star hotel look alike farmhouse anta

2014 before /aftr Prabhas is very diffrnt 

Watta transformation

Anni vunna ayidho thanam thalkuva aynatlu..no mrge is only issue for this guy

Dabuul mamulga levu 100c pine teskuntunadu inka. Remunaration kalkunda. Honestly athanki em cheskovalo kuda telidhu. Two supercars konadu which costs 8-10c lambo suv in india. Manishemo full ga taguthunadu. Krishnak raju kuda full drinker kani bane bhatikaduga 80 daakha. Hope prabhas relaises this. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, chinnapillalabandi said:

Movie ki 100cr remuneration anta

Mini 5 star hotel look alike farmhouse anta

2014 before /aftr Prabhas is very diffrnt 

Watta transformation

Anni vunna ayidho thanam thalkuva aynatlu..no mrge is only issue for this guy

:) chitike vessthe andamyna ammayeli q edataru.. ee vishyam lo clarity unattu leedu pebbi ki. andariki anni undavu ga bhayya. 

he comes with diff looks everytime. he looks dull to me. edo color clothing veesi koncham brightness kosam trying kaanee ....he started downhill

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, kitkat said:

:) chitike vessthe andamyna ammayeli q edataru.. ee vishyam lo clarity unattu leedu pebbi ki. andariki anni undavu ga bhayya. 

he comes with diff looks everytime. he looks dull to me. edo color clothing veesi koncham brightness kosam trying kaanee ....he started downhill

Agreed..Rana is complete contrast..Bahubali lo kooda Rana acting and looks superb, 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, summer27 said:

Agreed..Rana is complete contrast..Bahubali lo kooda Rana acting and looks superb, 

I feel Gopichand could have done much better in bhalla role than rana

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.