Sadhguru a conman?

BabuDEVUDU

I dunno if he is a conman, however, I feel he has a script and he follows it to the most extent. If you listen to (most of) his videos, you can actually see the repetition. If you can analyze the patterns,   he never answers the question straight. he builds up a loads of BS/story around it then he either buries his answer or never answer or laughs off. Lol

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, anna_gari_maata said:

Any successful guru is a conman ani Hindu haters cheppamannaru

Why so ??? What does success mean bayya ?? Having wealthy people around is success??

Why will chinna Jitar swamy both cms , my home , mega go therr

Doubts only on rich sguru, when you ride a private helicopter , osho laga rolls royce konte obviously doubts vastayi

Ramana maharshi , sri Ramachandran mission, swamy vivekandana, guru goal Das gaur, edo organization vaati mida never any issues they are popular too many people give donations to them ee swamis mida ovariki doubt ledu

52 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Why so ??? What does success mean bayya ?? Having wealthy people around is success??

Why will chinna Jitar swamy both cms , my home , mega go therr

Doubts only on rich sguru, when you ride a private helicopter , osho laga rolls royce konte obviously doubts vastayi

Ramana maharshi , sri Ramachandran mission, swamy vivekandana, guru goal Das gaur, edo organization vaati mida never any issues they are popular too many people give donations to them ee swamis mida ovariki doubt ledu

He is being sarcastic baa...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, galiraju said:

I dunno if he is a conman, however, I feel he has a script and he follows it to the most extent. If you listen to (most of) his videos, you can actually see the repetition. If you can analyze the patterns,   he never answers the question straight. he builds up a loads of BS/story around it then he either buries his answer or never answer or laughs off. Lol

verry tough questions ki ade chesi simple annattu cheppi edo okati chepthadu. EdibleSentimentalHornedviper-small.gif

• Upvote 1

What I realized off late is that once you reach midlife (35-45 depends on the person), you look for a purpose for your life and try to look inward and go in the spiritual or devotional route or even get into FOMO mood and start visiting brothels, strip clubs and spend money on luxuries..

you start looking at these various gurus and see who you connect to… some get too devotional and lose touch with reality.. I have seen some people learning Sanskrit too bcoz of their sudden love towards heritage and culture 😄

• Upvote 2

So I analyzed him very objectively and what I found is that his teachings aren't anything new or unique, you can find several resources that preach or teach the same thing. It's just that we live in a society filled with people who have attention deficit disorder that can't focus on reading and analyzing anything for more than a few minutes. 

How many of us can go through an entire day without looking at a phone or an electronic device and just indulge ourselves in reading something? Less than 1% perhaps, so people like this guy are gaining so much prominence. I wouldn't call him a complete BS artist but he's extremely arrogant and tries to mock the ones that question some of the things he preaches, instead of being patient and trying to put forth his point he usually ends up mocking him and laughing at their face for even asking such a question, while running all around that question in order to prevent putting up a sensible answer. 

If you like people that indulge in circuitous arguments I am sure you would love the gyaan that he spreads, all in the name of Hindu jaagruthi of course. 

9 hours ago, Ministryofbadmouth said:

what the fcuk is ultimate truth humaaa? i know absolute truth and relative truth..never heard of ultimate truth..

Your question has the answer and that is the ultimate truth

4 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

Who talks/preach too much is not guru…just a sales man…

ramana maharshi is the one who doesn't talk…

quote-those-who-know-do-not-speak-those-

be like bruce lee...i consider him a saint