Sadhguru a conman?

BabuDEVUDU

1 hour ago, BabuDEVUDU said:

Does not matter if his methods work or not.
He claims to be an enlightened one and if he is not, then irrespective of the fact whether his methods work or not, he is not eligible to speak on various topics which are not even backed by science, cause since millions are following him and it is highly likely at least significant % of his followers will get influenced by his ideologies. 

And since you have asked, just an FYI, I am planning to take the inner engineering course as I see a lot of people who seems to have taken the course are swearing by it that it works and transformed their lives. Just waiting for the right time to visit India with all these travel ban restrictions and no I don't wanna take the online course.

You will be the first to know if it works or not by trying, there is nothing in it to judge against Sadhguru

you are mixing science with metaphysics, science has and never will reach a state it can explain all the maladies of current world, if you want to develop you mind beyond the limited world that we see on TV/Social media, then you are wasting your enthusiasm to know and learn things

What if 400$ could really transform me? if this works out i could make 40000$ worth of opportunity cost through personal transformation, if it doesn't work, then i broke my used iPhone

What is unique about Sadhguru, he has used technology to reach such masses, there are 100 or may be 1000 more such enlightened (or not) folks who could not reach masses

Instead of fighting folks here on JV here, take a online course, it was even offered free during Shivaratri time

finally, is this the only one that can transform, Not at all

• Upvote 1

On 12/15/2021 at 1:37 PM, maverick19 said:

these things come up because we are systematically trained to hate our culture. There were many guru who did great work likes of swami vivekanda, ramana maharshi. 

well said, the first thing Hindus (or confused Hindus) do is to see everything from the prism of the narrative created by west, they think science is god, which it is not for sure

the days of scientific discovery that is helpful for mankind are way gone prior to WW2, the science we see today is for profit, most of the health research funded today is funded by pharma, obviously their focus is earn profits through life long use of medication and not to heal it completely