Any new car buyers

Fish

Just now, budgetpadbhanabam said:

I like minivan a lot, but some people have stigma and made fun of that when i suggested minivan so stopped doing that. but if i got a chance i will go with minivan

ledu bro actual ga minivan meeda naaku kuda vuntunde stigma but 3 of my frnds got odyssey, 1 one of my frnd got pacifica asalu kids ki venaka screens vallaki edo okati petteste valla manana vallu vuntaru and also parents ki chala comfortable 3rd row ekkadam digadam; and most important part long drives ki 2 kids luggage ante chala boot space even below the seats space vutundii; more importantly home owners who are into DIY stuff ki baga better you can be able to move lots of stuff by making it a flat bed 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Peddayana said:

hmm ok , may be 1.5 - 2k extra untundi , you get better resale value for AWD but why pay extra when you do not have a lot of use for AWD ,  you should shop around with more dealers..

I am planning to wait for few more months so that prices will stabilize hopefully 

1 minute ago, Peddayana said:

Nothing beats Toyota reliability , next Honda 

Kani Toyota lo reliable 5 seater SUV emi Antha baagoledu….used to drive Honda CRV anduke malli kondam ani planning 

compared Toyota RAV4 and Honda CRV but Toyota kante Honda better ani few reviews chadivaanu 

Just now, Fish said:

Kani Toyota lo reliable 5 seater SUV emi Antha baagoledu….used to drive Honda CRV anduke malli kondam ani planning 

compared Toyota RAV4 and Honda CRV but Toyota kante Honda better ani few reviews chadivaanu 

Forestor meeda opinion endii

Brand new seal bandi kavala neeku ? 

1 minute ago, Dabbakai said:

Forestor meeda opinion endii

Brand new seal bandi kavala neeku ? 

New car chusthunna since I don’t have visa issues and also family expansion Ledu 

no idea about forester 

Just now, Fish said:

hmm ok , RAV4 is a good choice too , its the best selling SUV for a reason , anyway you can not go wrong with CRV either, I would advise you to test drive both and decide if you have not done already

https://www.carprousa.com/blog/top-25-best-selling-suvs-year-to-date

Just now, Peddayana said:

hmm ok , RAV4 is a good choice too , its the best selling SUV for a reason , anyway you can not go wrong with CRV either, I would advise you to test drive both and decide if you have not done already

https://www.carprousa.com/blog/top-25-best-selling-suvs-year-to-date

Toyota RAV4 test drive cheyaledu epudu, will do that, thankyou 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Fish said:

New car chusthunna since I don’t have visa issues and also family expansion Ledu 

no idea about forester 

page fan GIF

subaru forestor kuda crv range ee okapaali test drive cheyyi just suggestion 

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, Fish said:

Nuvvu first realiability ane jaffa lo concept tesey adhokati pattukuntaru manollu just enjoy the car. Ninnu chusthuntey 10 years dakha car marchey dan lekka levu. And ford lo neku telsinavallao evarna work chesthuntey inko 6 percent taggidhi. 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Fish said:

Max Budget 32K 

SUV kaavali and no family expansion 

Y Particularly SUV?

go with model 3 in ur area. or  VW id4 or mach E 

there a re plenty of options in EV's

47 minutes ago, shamsher_007 said:

okasari life line loop lo padithe nxt valle vastharu vuncle.

marriage varaku yee soku ayna. illu pillalu vasthe yee 3row suv not sufficient for space and utility ki

Aithey mustang koneyali