Any new car buyers

Fish

18 hours ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

if you are buying crv i suggest go with a 7 seater, i did a mistake buying a crv when i traded my RDX. In near feature you have plans to grow family and parents coming over i suggest go for a 7 seater. A pilot or mdx. With 2 car seats on second row its getting hard for my wife to sit on left over space to take care of kids during travel. 7 seater will address all the issues. 

7 seater annav pilot and MDX inka 3rd row uncomfortable kada. 
2 kids vundi parents ostu potu vunte mini van ni minchina bandi ledu for 7 seaters ani naa yokka idi 

18 hours ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

if you are buying crv i suggest go with a 7 seater, i did a mistake buying a crv when i traded my RDX. In near feature you have plans to grow family and parents coming over i suggest go for a 7 seater. A pilot or mdx. With 2 car seats on second row its getting hard for my wife to sit on left over space to take care of kids during travel. 7 seater will address all the issues. 

aina MDX=Pilot ani eppudo DB lo telchesaru kada over to @kakatiya

28 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Honestly @Fishvetter  tesla 3 or ford tesko 7000$ federal tax credit vasthadhi you will end up paying same amount as chetha crv. First car antunav kids lekapothey 7 seater gola lekapothey go for tesla or ford na. My 2 cents. Ledha atha mama kids kosam anukuntey crv best. 

Ford lo EV unda ?

CA lo EV discount Ledu anukunta 

16 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

2 kids vundi parents ostu potu vunte mini van ni minchina bandi ledu for 7 seaters ani naa yokka idi 

I like minivan a lot, but some people have stigma and made fun of that when i suggested minivan so stopped doing that. but if i got a chance i will go with minivan

2 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

I like minivan a lot, but some people have stigma and made fun of that when i suggested minivan so stopped doing that. but if i got a chance i will go with minivan

Thats because its no longer cool to drive a minivan , harsh truth man , ippudu antha 2 row , 3 row SUV or EV vehicles trend nadustundi , but some people care more about practicality than aesthetics so if you are that kind of person then yes , minivan is best in terms of practical value 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Fish said:

CA lo unna so FWD ok but that dealer has only AWD 

CA lo aa gas prices ki AWD avasaramaa adyaksha?

sappudu heyaka, go to EV.

there are lot options available now a days.

or atleast go with hybrid. 

Just now, Peddayana said:

Thats because its no longer cool to drive a minivan , harsh truth man , ippudu antha 2 row , 3 row SUV or EV vehicles trend nadustundi , but some people care more about practicality than aesthetics so if you are that kind of person then yes , minivan is best in terms of practical value 

okasari life line loop lo padithe nxt valle vastharu vuncle.

marriage varaku yee soku ayna. illu pillalu vasthe yee 3row suv not sufficient for space and utility ki

Just now, shamsher_007 said:

CA lo aa gas prices ki AWD avasaramaa adyaksha?

sappudu heyaka, go to EV.

there are lot options available now a days.

or atleast go with hybrid. 

👍 Tesla budget Ledu Lekapothe theesukune daanini

will wait for few more months 

23 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

3 row only for kids in most of these 3 row SUVs , even if parents come , kids can go to 3rd row seat (If they are atleast 5 and can take care of themselves) , this will be a hassle if they are younger like < 5 as parent has to be with them most of them times

13 minutes ago, Fish said:

I love Subaru but they are most expensive 

45K budget unte I would have bought Subaru Outback 

ni budget entha?

requirements enti?

near future lo family expansion unte go with bigger one.

11 minutes ago, Fish said:

CA lo unna so FWD ok but that dealer has only AWD 

hmm ok , may be 1.5 - 2k extra untundi , you get better resale value for AWD but why pay extra when you do not have a lot of use for AWD ,  you should shop around with more dealers..