new home owners come here

veerigadu

3 hours ago, mummadi said:

will give a golden suggestion. go for the highest rate % possible and take whatever credits they give. once home is approved, moved in and first month mortgage comes, immediately refinance and go to the lowest possible rate% which u wished for originally. those credits will save u a lot.

Best thing to consider 

4 hours ago, mummadi said:

will give a golden suggestion. go for the highest rate % possible and take whatever credits they give. once home is approved, moved in and first month mortgage comes, immediately refinance and go to the lowest possible rate% which u wished for originally. those credits will save u a lot.

Closing costs for refinancing will neutralize the positives noo??

16 hours ago, Flaber said:

Any chances of Interest Rate going down below 3% for 30 year-fixed in next couple of months?

Next year full penchutamani feds already confirm chesaru kada 

7 hours ago, mummadi said:

Ardham kaale 

3 hours ago, nokia123 said:

Ardham kaale 

I think he is saying that. In some cases with high interest rate unte lenders will reward some points that will waive some or most of the closing costs. But however when we refinance closing costs will revisit us again kadha. I don’t get that point again unless @mummadi has something else he is referring to 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, macha said:

Nope you can get it up to 12 months only thing is you should be sure that you would be buying house before 12th month..

@Spartan please agree or disagree with this. I’m counting on you guys expertise. I will be beneficiary if @macha is correct though 

11 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

@Spartan please agree or disagree with this. I’m counting on you guys expertise. I will be beneficiary if @macha is correct though 

@veerigadu in this volatile market 90 days lock in period is max 

some lenders top ones use 60 day only 

idi naaku telsindi

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, mummadi said:

Works perfectly unless the rates go up 

23 hours ago, veerigadu said:

2.95% for 15 years. 10% down. Two incomes. >700 CR both

2.2-2.5% is running rate for 15 yrs, try checking with 20% down option as well

check better.com and see the comparison yourselves

11 hours ago, mummadi said:

dont they need to wait for 6 months for ReFi?? what happens to your score with so many hard enquiries, cant the future lenders see what you are doing, why would they offer lowest rates when one just had a loan started

29 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

I think he is saying that. In some cases with high interest rate unte lenders will reward some points that will waive some or most of the closing costs. But however when we refinance closing costs will revisit us again kadha. I don’t get that point again unless @mummadi has something else he is referring to 

something may have worked for him, this is not a reproducible thing unless you had 800 score to begin with, with so many hard enquiries in short time, score will comes down from 800 to 700 in short time due to Home loan and ReFi, low score will not let you get the best rates when you go for ReFi

5 hours ago, veerigadu said:

I my self made this arrangement…I don’t know if it’s state specific but in NJ I have contacts if you need lender details…