Just finished Pushpa

Item_Raja

3 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

smuggler ki height ki em sambhadham bro....veerappan 6 feet kaadhu kadha bro...

timber workers choosevundivuntaav gaa

but this is fictional right ? smuggler ni konchem short ga unde sariki set kaledu ani anukutunna... 

chatrapati movie lo kaatraj character,  comedian la chesthey bagodu kadha...konni chracters ki kondare set avtaru kadha... in that way i felt prabhas may be apt, but prabhas acting not so good, so cant say whether he can pull off..

Just now, Kakynada said:

but this is fictional right ? smuggler ni konchem short ga unde sariki set kaledu ani anukutunna... 

chatrapati movie lo kaatraj character,  comedian la chesthey bagodu kadha...konni chracters ki kondare set avtaru kadha... in that way i felt prabhas may be apt, but prabhas acting not so good, so cant say whether he can pull off..

It's fictional agreed but smuggler ki height ki smabhandham ledhu antunna ...and also for acting as a coolie you should have stronger base which allu arjun has aa calves aa jabbalu anni naatu workers vuntaaru alaage vuntadhi..

Look at karthi in kaithi movie he is short too but look how powerfully he pulled of that character.

powerful roles pull cheyyataaniki height kanna attitude and command on the role is important andhuke Jr.ntr entha short vunna vaadu intensity tho he makes to seem real....same with this as well

3 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

It's fictional agreed but smuggler ki height ki smabhandham ledhu antunna ...and also for acting as a coolie you should have stronger base which allu arjun has aa calves aa jabbalu anni naatu workers vuntaaru alaage vuntadhi..

Look at karthi in kaithi movie he is short too but look how powerfully he pulled of that character.

powerful roles pull cheyyataaniki height kanna attitude and command on the role is important andhuke Jr.ntr entha short vunna vaadu intensity tho he makes to seem real....same with this as well

okay *=:

1 hour ago, Kakynada said:

red wood smuggler cut out is too short, i felt,,, AA is short guy right,, prabhas has good screen presence, than AA

my opinion.. 

andaru heroes ni intlo kurchomanali aite. cinemalu anni prabas okkade chestadu. vadu bahubali lone nidrapoyadu. pushpa lo chesunte sanka nakedi cinema 😂

7 minutes ago, VictoryTDP said:

@Naaperushivabaa Chittoor slang ela undi movie lo? AA baane chesada? Or okay aa? 

Kummesaadu baa..chittoor slang spot on not just AA andharu baaga chesaaru...but like some mentioned above bgm and 2nd half lo lag -ve's and also climax andhariki ekkadhu

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, MakesSense said:

I watched it with zero expectations and liked it , Not a typical mass commercial movie..so not everyone may like it. $20 is worth just to see AA performance - his best performance till date

enthistaaru bro 

5 hours ago, Kakynada said:

greater plot ? cant you judge it ? its a fight story between pushpa, fahad and sunil... with some romance with rashmika...

greater plot huh 

i think you need to reread n reread what i said....

btw its not the same hero/villain scenes aa/fafa that you see in telugu cinema.....fafa is not an idiot to accept any role that pays.......watch his movies and then try to judge him 

before you show off, atleast read what the other person is talking about 

8 hours ago, Naaperushiva said:

👍 agreed 💯

8 hours ago, james_pond said:

andaru heroes ni intlo kurchomanali aite. cinemalu anni prabas okkade chestadu. vadu bahubali lone nidrapoyadu. pushpa lo chesunte sanka nakedi cinema 😂

oh ippudu block buster iyindha dude ?

@3$%

5 hours ago, kasi said:

i think you need to reread n reread what i said....

btw its not the same hero/villain scenes aa/fafa that you see in telugu cinema.....fafa is not an idiot to accept any role that pays.......watch his movies and then try to judge him 

before you show off, atleast read what the other person is talking about 

whats your point man ? 

i said ther's nothiing here to know the plot 

everyone knows whats the second plot is going to be ? 

7 hours ago, Kakynada said:

whats your point man ? 

i said ther's nothiing here to know the plot 

everyone knows whats the second plot is going to be ? 

you need to start reading others point...before your unstoppable urge to respond

again reread what was said, understand n respond again