Jump to content

Dont move back to India ever


veerigadu

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

You anti national … do you know who invented zero, first surgery, first ✈️ … population explosion is due to pissfuls and godi is getting population control bill 

anta 

aaa batch ki uccha thakkuvaaa aveshaaam ekkuva le brah. idiseyyy

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

India per capita GDP per citizen is 11 times lower than a vomerican. Thats a lot. Vomerica rank is 9 and India is at 155th spot in the whole world. 

Individually you might have some money now in India, but your next generations will still have to share the resources with 1.4 billion people over there. Entha develop ayina population control lekpaothe budidhaaa lo posinna pannereee...There are too many stake holders. 

nannu 10ngakandi with your national pride and bakth mentality. I'm speaking only from economic perspective. Individual preferences will vary of course. 

kids ki citizenship vundii, India lo old age parents vunnaru konchem As per DB standards ki upper middle class; 
ippudu poyi enjoy chesi kids can choose their own path noo ani @kdapparao telling   

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

India per capita GDP per citizen is 11 times lower than a vomerican. Thats a lot. Vomerica rank is 9 and India is at 155th spot in the whole world. 

Individually you might have some money now in India, but your next generations will still have to share the resources with 1.4 billion people over there. Entha develop ayina population control lekpaothe budidhaaa lo posinna pannereee...There are too many stake holders. 

nannu 10ngakandi with your national pride and bakth mentality. I'm speaking only from economic perspective. Individual preferences will vary of course. 

India lo unte govt nunchi yemi expectations petukovaddu bhayya.. ne pani nuvu choosukuntu velli povadame

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Dabbakai said:

per capita GDP is nothing to do with quality of life unless if your personal net worth is ain't something. 

Its a good platform that provides some natural advantage. Individuals will have to do their part ofcourse. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

India per capita GDP per citizen is 11 times lower than a vomerican. Thats a lot. Vomerica rank is 9 and India is at 155th spot in the whole world. 

Individually you might have some money now in India, but your next generations will still have to share the resources with 1.4 billion people over there. Entha develop ayina population control lekpaothe budidhaaa lo posinna pannereee...There are too many stake holders. 

nannu 10ngakandi with your national pride and bakth mentality. I'm speaking only from economic perspective. Individual preferences will vary of course. 

Mari mana kulapolla sangathi yeenti? Reddy kaani Reddy ainatuvanti aa Yerikala Yesu Reddy gaadi matta kudusthu bathakalsindheena?

Leaving that Cheddi aspect, the Per Capita Income do not give too clear picture of the real scenario. For example, being an Yesu Reddy, you have 1 million people ready to suck your d!ck. If you throw money, there are millions willing to capture. Thats the luxury you can enjoy if you are in top 10% of the earnings band in India. Which is quiet easy given you earn at least 2-3 lakhs per annum.

You will not find that luxury in USA.  You can be a Yesu Reddy but still get the votes from Hindu SC, Hindu ST, Reddy converted christian, christian converted Reddy, Yerikala Reddy, BC Reddy, SC Reddy, ST Reddy, Konda Reddy, Matta Reddy, Chembu Reddy, Madiga Reddy, Mala Reddy castes combined.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

per capita GDP is nothing to do with quality of life unless if your personal net worth is ain't something. 

Best example is Switzerland. It has one of the highest PerCapita but the life literally sucks for every Swiss.

Also American GDP is like a Telugu persons software CV. It 90% fake always all the time. Nearly half of the GDP of USA has been spent on Military & Defense, which are spent outside USA. Also the Dollar value is highly subjected to speculation. Its a speculative currency. When adjusted to real GDP, a lot of nations in the world will have more Per Capita than USA.

Ee pichi reddy gaadiki antha brain leedhule vodileeyi.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

Mari mana kulapolla sangathi yeenti? Reddy kaani Reddy ainatuvanti aa Yerikala Yesu Reddy gaadi matta kudusthu bathakalsindheena?

Leaving that Cheddi aspect, the Per Capita Income do not give too clear picture of the real scenario. For example, being an Yesu Reddy, you have 1 million people ready to suck your d!ck. If you throw money, there are millions willing to capture. Thats the luxury you can enjoy if you are in top 10% of the earnings band in India. Which is quiet easy given you earn at least 2-3 lakhs per annum.

You will not find that luxury in USA.  You can be a Yesu Reddy but still get the votes from Hindu SC, Hindu ST, Reddy converted christian, christian converted Reddy, Yerikala Reddy, BC Reddy, SC Reddy, ST Reddy, Konda Reddy, Matta Reddy, Chembu Reddy, Madiga Reddy, Mala Reddy castes combined.

Chill kaka. Baga frustration lo unnav

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

Best example is Switzerland. It has one of the highest PerCapita but the life literally sucks for every Swiss.

Also American GDP is like a Telugu persons software CV. It 90% fake always all the time. Nearly half of the GDP of USA has been spent on Military & Defense, which are spent outside USA. Also the Dollar value is highly subjected to speculation. Its a speculative currency. When adjusted to real GDP, a lot of nations in the world will have more Per Capita than USA.

Ee pichi reddy gaadiki antha brain leedhule vodileeyi.

lol. GDP lo ki, dollar value and spending edho edho mix chesav. malli nannu thidthunnav enti samara...

GDP per capita is a measure of prosperity because it divides the total GDP of a country by its population.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

India per capita GDP per citizen is 11 times lower than a vomerican. Thats a lot. Vomerica rank is 9 and India is at 155th spot in the whole world. 

Individually you might have some money now in India, but your next generations will still have to share the resources with 1.4 billion people over there. Entha develop ayina population control lekpaothe budidhaaa lo posinna pannereee...There are too many stake holders. 

nannu 10ngakandi with your national pride and bakth mentality. I'm speaking only from economic perspective. Individual preferences will vary of course. 

Kaani caste matuku naa nethhina pettukuni vuregutha ekkadunna antunna veerigadu.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

per capita GDP is nothing to do with quality of life unless if your personal net worth is ain't something. 

Its a prosperity of all chitizens combined. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.