Do any one has toddler with some gifted abilities?

abulu

8 hours ago, abulu said:

Not every kid is same bro, but definitely every kid has unique talent, try to look at that, you may get a hint. Just my 2 cents.

Nenem feel avvadam le.. infact nenu anthele abv avg student... But kids ki chuduvu cheppadam ante kondantha oopika undali am not fit for it.

13 hours ago, AndhraPickles said:

Maa buddodu kooda anthe...gifted....relatives n bayata ladies evaru etthukunna mundu vaalla books pisukuthunnaadu at 3 years.....malli valla moham choosi smile isthaadu......that moment chala embarrassing ga untundi....paapam kakka leka minga leka ibbandi paduthunnaaru....

antha thandri polika ... Brahmi Funny GIF - Brahmi Funny Smile GIFs

• Haha 2

I wouldn’t say my daughter is gifted, she is really good at art 

when I posted in Facebook , lot of people stated those were pretty serious art and the way she used colors was interesting to a lot of people 

20 hours ago, Shameless said:

One day my kid was playing with all his cousins age ranging from 4 years to 8 years at his aunt's house and he was the youngest of all and was 1 year 4 months old back then...his aunt said that she kept candies on the top shelf which were visible to the kids but no one knows how to take them...my son went and brought a broom stick and pushed all the candies from the shelf...even an 8-year-old didnt get the idea to use the broom stick my kid did...

At school, he is the most intelligent and super smart kid with all straight As his knowledge equal to of a 13 year old...my son is 8 year old now...and the teachers suggested promoting him to next grade...my wife and I are thinking about that whether to accept or not...

doubt ledu. khachitam ga vanessa talent ee vachindi. needi aite maatram khachitam ga kaadu.

22 hours ago, abulu said:

We are fortunate to have a gifted child who performs some surprise things, a simple example he can solve Rubik cube at age of 2. This is just one example not the complete story.

We thought initially he is kind of luck to do so, but when days goes by he surprised with many things,

a close family friends saw that they agree the same saying he cant go to normal day care or school rather a special care and

refer this website https://www.nagc.org/resources-publications/resources/my-child-gifted/common-characteristics-gifted-individuals

any one went through this process? 

also research about past life, there are many cases of kids remembering skills from their past life

4 hours ago, iddaritho said:

I wouldn’t say my daughter is gifted, she is really good at art 

when I posted in Facebook , lot of people stated those were pretty serious art and the way she used colors was interesting to a lot of people 

Post here too no we also appreciate..just the 🎨 .

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, kfrockz said:

doubt ledu. khachitam ga vanessa talent ee vachindi. needi aite maatram khachitam ga kaadu.

Oh No Ayyo GIF - Oh No Ayyo Oh My God GIFs...antha ledhu bro maa wife ki...thelisindhe kadha Makku gaallaki antha thelivi undadhu ani...

Just now, Shameless said:

idea ledhu bro naku...nenu kuda antha regular ga raavatledhu DB ki

ayyyooo avvunaa bro ...... memu telusukuntam le bro .... nu sallabaddu ..... papam vaa @NiranjanGaaru ki kuda idea lenidi maaku telisindi.... papam bidda ki sepudam anattu adugutunna vaa.... nu chicago anta kaadh bro ..... venjoy sey macha ... iga unta malla jan 2022 la kalustha db lane :giggle:  

dec 16th na US ostunna anattu seppind anta vaa ..... sudam pillagadu yedakka pothad le .... 

14 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Oh No Ayyo GIF - Oh No Ayyo Oh My God GIFs...antha ledhu bro maa wife ki...thelisindhe kadha Makku gaallaki antha thelivi undadhu ani...

aite mee vodidi nee smartness ee na bro?