Dont Insult Rich Audience - Nani

MakesSense

1 minute ago, Raven_Rayes said:

nenu anedhi emundhi annayya. did he give 4G internet at throw away prices or not?

how he did it anedhi separate issue.

and his money is on paper, like Elon Musk's. purely a function of how valuable the market thinks his company is. so that's different.

but he's not fleecing customers, like the movie wallahs are doing, no?

India lo andari money paper meeda untadi and also black money untadi... congress vallu vachi modi govt is helping out adani and ambani ante yes yes yes antaru... edo okati decide avvali kada...

2 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

mari ippudu gola mingey vallantha; small movies ki theatres dorakunnda aapi valla movies release chesukoni mafia lekka behave chesinappudu emaindii; 

naani gadu tuck jagadish ni prime release chesi; aa  chain lo dent tesukuraleda; malla ippudu sollu cheptunnadu 
isn't that insult to audiences not everyone have subscription kada 

ikkada issue movie vallu correcta kada ani kadu kada... how can govt interfere in the business model of the private org.

3 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

It is not within the right of the govt, anduke high court reject chesindi GO...

valla marketing strategy valladi... ekkuva theatres lo release chesi 1-2 days lo profit cheyali... but who is forcing people to watch their movies? demand and supply perfect untadi.... manchi movie vasthe janalu ekkuva chustaru lekapothe freega vesina evvadu chudadu... antha high rates ante entha unnayi naku ardam kale... 2 yrs back banjara hills taj krishna deggera edo multiplex untadi peru marchipoya movie chusthe 100rs unde anukunta.. ippudu enthundo naku ardam kavatle... 100Rs ki em vastundi bhayya erojullo... also first week tarvatha movie prices down chestaru kada... appati daka kuda agalekunda chusentha teerika unda janalaki...

high court bochhu.. who cares. its not within right of govt ani constitution lo raasindha enti? joke enduku annayya..

1950s lo exports ni ban chesina country India. 1991 lo reforms tho constitution maarchesaara enti? high court notiki vachina chethha cheptey adhi correct aypodu ga.

malli malli who's forcing people to watch movies ani argument ki raabaaka annayya. No one is forcing them to watch obviously, but the market is rigged. simple. the supply is consciously constrained (through mafia tactics) and the market is not allowed to find its natural price.

100rs ki em vasthunda? annayya I live on less than 5000rs for the whole month. naa laage millions of people are living in India. vaallandaru cinema choosey chance undaali ani sollu argument antha cheyyanu.. but 100rs matters. 100rs tho nenu 1 week thinta sure ga.

nuvvu rich emo. India lo andaru rich kaadhu.

but the point is not that. The point is, cinema industry is not a healthy market. nashtapoyedhi both the audience by overpaying for the content, and also small movie makers who cannot get theatres to screen their movies.

movie industry must find a solution to this, otherwise govt stepping in to solve the problem is fair enough. sure, there are other ways to create a dynamic market in movie industry without govt stepping in, but we are talking about India here. a laidback conservative feudal society.. not an enterprising one like the US. US lo ee paatiki evado okadu kotha platform kanukkoni untaadu for small movie makers to exhibit their movies. India lo ledhu ga..

mari minimum dynamism leni desham lo govt should silently watch rich producers fleece money off the poor ani ela antaav?

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

high court bochhu.. who cares. its not within right of govt ani constitution lo raasindha enti? joke enduku annayya..

1950s lo exports ni ban chesina country India. 1991 lo reforms tho constitution maarchesaara enti? high court notiki vachina chethha cheptey adhi correct aypodu ga.

malli malli who's forcing people to watch movies ani argument ki raabaaka annayya. No one is forcing them to watch obviously, but the market is rigged. simple. the supply is consciously constrained (through mafia tactics) and the market is not allowed to find its natural price.

100rs ki em vasthunda? annayya I live on less than 5000rs for the whole month. naa laage millions of people are living in India. vaallandaru cinema choosey chance undaali ani sollu argument antha cheyyanu.. but 100rs matters. 100rs tho nenu 1 week thinta sure ga.

nuvvu rich emo. India lo andaru rich kaadhu.

but the point is not that. The point is, cinema industry is not a healthy market. nashtapoyedhi both the audience by overpaying for the content, and also small movie makers who cannot get theatres to screen their movies.

movie industry must find a solution to this, otherwise govt stepping in to solve the problem is fair enough. sure, there are other ways to create a dynamic market in movie industry without govt stepping in, but we are talking about India here. a laidback conservative feudal society.. not an enterprising one like the US. US lo ee paatiki evado okadu kotha platform kanukkoni untaadu for small movie makers to exhibit their movies. India lo ledhu ga..

mari minimum dynamism leni desham lo govt should silently watch rich producers fleece money off the poor ani ela antaav?

Sarele bhayya nenem insult cheyatle bhayya... nuvvu cheppinde nenu cheppina, when we are poor, we shouldnot spend on luxury and watching a movie in theatre is luxury to me (nenu theatre lo chusi chala years aythundi because manchi movie chudalante approx 20$ per person). 

Ye market rigged ledu... groceries market correctga undi... erojullo kuda inka tomato price and onion prices antha vary ela avthunnayi...

And also ee govt janala gurinchi alochinchi manchi decision tesukundi ante great bhayya..kani its just a way to get revenge on movie industry anthe anipistundi...

1 minute ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

Sarele bhayya nenem insult cheyatle bhayya... nuvvu cheppinde nenu cheppina, when we are poor, we shouldnot spend on luxury and watching a movie in theatre is luxury to me (nenu theatre lo chusi chala years aythundi because manchi movie chudalante approx 20$ per person). 

Ye market rigged ledu... groceries market correctga undi... erojullo kuda inka tomato price and onion prices antha vary ela avthunnayi...

And also ee govt janala gurinchi alochinchi manchi decision tesukundi ante great bhayya..kani its just a way to get revenge on movie industry anthe anipistundi...

yah political motive undachu govt move lo. but why should we support the movie industry ani naa point.

you can ask the same quechen why I support govt. I don't support the govt. I just enjoy the fight. let both fight. no good sides to take here antunna.

Just now, Raven_Rayes said:

yah political motive undachu govt move lo. but why should we support the movie industry ani naa point.

you can ask the same quechen why I support govt. I don't support the govt. I just enjoy the fight. let both fight. no good sides to take here antunna.

I am not supporting the movie industry... they are mafia of big producers but govt is overstepping. there should be another way of doing it.

sanjay gandhi time lo forcefulga family planning operations chesaru govt... where does it end if we support these actions from the govt

2 minutes ago, Ara_Tenkai said:

I am not supporting the movie industry... they are mafia of big producers but govt is overstepping. there should be another way of doing it.

sanjay gandhi time lo forcefulga family planning operations chesaru govt... where does it end if we support these actions from the govt

govt sanjay gandhi type chethha chesinappudu we can raise against the govt. ippudu let the movie industry deal with it. it has nothing to do with regular audience. govt cap chestey em nastam ledhu ga audience ki.

2 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

govt sanjay gandhi type chethha chesinappudu we can raise against the govt. ippudu let the movie industry deal with it. it has nothing to do with regular audience. govt cap chestey em nastam ledhu ga audience ki.

right ni right , wrong ni wrong ani cheppali kada bhayya... adi mana govt, we elected them kada....manam kuda effect avthunnam

aa freebies endi bhayya... okasari start chesaka apagalama... that is not healthy...Jagan ammavodi 15000 per person... inka mavodu inka highlight... 10L for family anta sc and st...denamma idi highlight... nenu line lo nilchoni mari TRS ki vote vesa... na India trip kuda plan chesukoni mari vella vote veyadaniki...

Just now, Ara_Tenkai said:

right ni right , wrong ni wrong ani cheppali kada bhayya... adi mana govt, we elected them kada....manam kuda effect avthunnam

aa freebies endi bhayya... okasari start chesaka apagalama... that is not healthy...Jagan ammavodi 15000 per person... inka mavodu inka highlight... 10L for family anta sc and st...denamma idi highlight... nenu line lo nilchoni mari TRS ki vote vesa... na India trip kuda plan chesukoni mari vella vote veyadaniki...

okay. I have a different idea of what govt should do. but I don't know enough about what Jagan is doing to comment on it.

I'm more in touch with what Stalin is doing, and Edappadi did.

2 minutes ago, MakesSense said:

lol. 'free market will decide the right price' .. yeah, if there's a free market.

what we have are lazy asses who want to control 50%+ of the screens, and want to pass on the cost of that control on to the audience.