First night mee wife ki ela daggara ayyaru....wife anxiety ela pogottaru..

AndhraPickles

5 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

For us and some of our close friends, it took 10+ days...🤐 ...

It was mix of fun, frustration,  flirtation , patience ...lot of foreplay ... Going from pitch dark on first night to dim lights slowly ( how much dim is also a debate 🙂 ) , partial success , being able to last few seconds to minutes to finally fully enjoy..

I'm not against pre marital sex, but these first few nights are life long sweet memories ... 

+138848

pre marital sex is fine kani my thing is pelli ki mundhu  A to Z chesaka inka pelli ki oka special importance and first nights kosam wait chese curiosity em untadhi.. eppudu thine pandu ni muhurtham petti thintaru no fun nothing new.. main event ni those sweet/special nights varaku oka memorable experiences ga pettukune vallu will enjoy it more 😌 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, SarwaMangalam said:

+138848

pre marital sex is fine kani my thing is pelli ki mundhu  A to Z chesaka inka pelli ki oka special importance and first nights kosam wait chese curiosity em untadhi.. eppudu thine pandu ni muhurtham petti thintaru no fun nothing new.. main event ni those sweet/special nights varaku oka memorable experiences ga pettukune vallu will enjoy it more 😌 

Marriage is just not sex... How you know you are compatible? What if you are gay/ lesbian? What if there is compatibility? In western countries it's fully open and both know what they are getting into .. Marriage means starting family...

In India, it's a mess. . Either both or one of them have past relationships.  But they don't reveal  .. 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

Marriage is just not sex... How you know you are compatible? What if you are gay/ lesbian? What if there is compatibility? In western countries it's fully open and both know what they are getting into .. Marriage means starting family...

In India, it's a mess. . Either both or one of them have past relationships.  But they don't reveal  .. 

nenu only sex terms lo cheppanu, migitha antha alochinchale bro

1 hour ago, hunkyfunky2 said:

hmm… I think in an Indian arranged marriage setting, you get into it with a feeling that you are going to be together for the rest of your life and you have to make it work through thick and thin… 90% of the arranged marriages still work.. and you do it with the help of the family system, whom we trust.. end of the day, both have to be honest to each other.. 

usually, most people (friends, roommates, couples, etc) who grow up in a similar social setting get along well most of the time… there are always some odd people that may have issues with relationships and stay either single or get divorced… 

1 hour ago, Thokkalee said:

hmm… I think in an Indian arranged marriage setting, you get into it with a feeling that you are going to be together for the rest of your life and you have to make it work through thick and thin… 90% of the arranged marriages still work.. and you do it with the help of the family system, whom we trust.. end of the day, both have to be honest to each other.. 

usually, most people (friends, roommates, couples, etc) who grow up in a similar social setting get along well most of the time… there are always some odd people that may have issues with relationships and stay either single or get divorced… 

Adi jamana kelli maata....mogudu-pellam watsapp okaridi okaru lock chesukokunda unte ade pedda achievement ee kaalam lo.....🤣

17 minutes ago, AndhraPickles said:

Adi jamana kelli maata....mogudu-pellam watsapp okaridi okaru lock chesukokunda unte ade pedda achievement ee kaalam lo.....🤣

I don’t think so… And I am not old either 😀

I know my wife’s phone passcode and she knows mine… but we never check each other’s phones… so does many of my friends… 

if there is no trust and a sense of belonging, what is the point of being together?? 

On 12/24/2021 at 3:10 AM, Dhimputha said:

Lovers pelli cheskunte easy arranged will take some time to establish the connection

mamulga dha dhaa na deggariki dha ani abbayi pilisthadu and make fun with his girl more like touching cheeks gillatam, private areas lo touch cheyatam and if the girl is also in the mood she will smile and let him do all that.. next melliga kissing loki and the guy will take the lead .

deggariki lakoni biting on cheeks and kissing on lips

next a mood lone clothes remove cheyatam and private parts ni touch cheyatam

and then 👉🏽👌🏽

this is my imagination (naku inka pelli avvale) I am expecting this to happen yooo😎 take lite dont scold me haha 

Username checks out. 

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2021 at 8:29 PM, SarwaMangalam said:

+138848

Pelli ayyaka chesthaav, tharuvaatha bore kottesthundha.. oorkondi vaaa ...marriage is not sex, 

On 12/24/2021 at 5:31 PM, AndhraPickles said:

I mean direct attack or...slow attack...

On 12/24/2021 at 6:49 PM, AndhraPickles said:

Enni plan lu vesukunna......that moment "ippudu ninnu esthaanu...guddalippu" ani direct ga analem kada...

Vaallu aa maata kosam eduruchustaaru, simple ga kanicheyali ekkuva research cheste @Murari_Murari paristhiti vastundi

On 12/24/2021 at 2:10 AM, Dhimputha said:

Lovers pelli cheskunte easy arranged will take some time to establish the connection

mamulga dha dhaa na deggariki dha ani abbayi pilisthadu and make fun with his girl more like touching cheeks gillatam, private areas lo touch cheyatam and if the girl is also in the mood she will smile and let him do all that.. next melliga kissing loki and the guy will take the lead .

deggariki lakoni biting on cheeks and kissing on lips

next a mood lone clothes remove cheyatam and private parts ni touch cheyatam

and then 👉🏽👌🏽

this is my imagination (naku inka pelli avvale) I am expecting this to happen yooo😎 take lite dont scold me haha 

nee yabba dentlo nee imagination amundhi ra...nagarjuna movies lo routine ga jarige rottega idhi...example "BAVA nachadu"