Jump to content

Dil raju vaniki potunadu jaggadi gurinchi mtladali ante... inta bratuku bratiki em karma ra ...


psycopk
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, psycopk said:

one costly mistake ap people made... oka avakasam ani nammininchi nasanam chesaru..

Agreed.

One costly mistake was to trust CBN in 2014 and so much costly so that the generations will suffer.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Raven_Raeyes said:

Anyway, Politics apart..

Not even the film fraternity made one serious attempt to deal with the government and settle the issue. 

Exhibitors are directly hit, not even the association is bothered to settle.

Look at producers, twitter lo tweets and trailer release functions lo rechipovadam thapa okka official representation ledu and these so called "private businessmen" want everything to be done without a representation.

Telangana la chusi nerchukondi...they wanted a raise and they got it done with representations and mediations but road ki ekki evadu racha cheyaledu...this shows how to resolve the issue.

kavalani issue create chestunte... em representation istaru?? emani adugutaru??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Raven_Raeyes said:

Agreed.

One costly mistake was to trust CBN in 2014 and so much costly so that the generations will suffer.

adi kuda leka poi unte... delta dessert aaiyedi... ee lanfangi and bosedk galla debbaki,,..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Raven_Raeyes said:

Anyway, Politics apart..

Not even the film fraternity made one serious attempt to deal with the government and settle the issue. 

Exhibitors are directly hit, not even the association is bothered to settle.

Look at producers, twitter lo tweets and trailer release functions lo rechipovadam thapa okka official representation ledu and these so called "private businessmen" want everything to be done without a representation.

Telangana la chusi nerchukondi...they wanted a raise and they got it done with representations and mediations but road ki ekki evadu racha cheyaledu...this shows how to resolve the issue.

big hit is for current big movie producers like RRR producers, exhibitors and distributors would say, the ticket prices are cheap we cant pay more tha what the ticket prices are today or for the big flick RRR, RRR budget 300 C antunaru, now ticket prices down real bad, ippudu distributors and exhibitors quote to producers would be much down... RRR producers em chestaru appudu... 

Future movies ki - Big blow is to heroes, these so called stars.. okodu 2C 3C teeskuntunaru now producer will cut the remuneration to 50 laks, for a 3 C remunerations, :)  Directors ki another blow,  300 c budget ante mingey ra babu antadu producer, akkada tickets rates emo 50, 65 ruppes ki 300 C budget evadu bey pedthdu ani simple ga reject chestaaru...  :)

Future Producers ki em nastam undadu, they'd just go with the flow obviously right, previous 300 rs multiplex ticket ki, 100-200 C budget, hero remuneration 2-3C inka nadavu ee veshalu... hero remuneration 50L, budget 1C ila unatyi emo future numbers :)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, psycopk said:

kavalani issue create chestunte... em representation istaru?? emani adugutaru??

Issue ivala create ayinda ? This has been there for quite some time now. Apudu film fraternity antha nidra poyara ?

Nuvve cheppu samara, has there been any considerable and sincere attempt by the movie guys to resolve issue? Please do not quote tweets or press statements.

Rate epudo tagginchinaru...last few years ide rate. small and medium movie makers did not had an issue and things went but when the big budget releases are lined up, the bigwigs started having trouble. Did these guys at least make an attempt to resolve ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, psycopk said:

adi kuda leka poi unte... delta dessert aaiyedi... ee lanfangi and bosedk galla debbaki,,..

He was the CM of the state, not just the delta protecting someone's interest. Anduke #23 vachinayi.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Kakynada said:

big hit is for current big movie producers like RRR producers, exhibitors and distributors would say, the ticket prices are cheap we cant pay more tha what the ticket prices are today or for the big flick RRR, RRR budget 300 C antunaru, now ticket prices down real bad, ippudu distributors and exhibitors quote to producers would be much down... RRR producers em chestaru appudu... 

Future movies ki - Big blow is to heroes, these so called stars.. okodu 2C 3C teeskuntunaru now producer will cut the remuneration to 50 laks, for a 3 C remunerations, :)  Directors ki another blow,  300 c budget ante mingey ra babu antadu producer, akkada tickets rates emo 50, 65 ruppes ki 300 C budget evadu bey pedthdu ani simple ga reject chestaaru...  :)

Future Producers ki em nastam undadu, they'd just go with the flow obviously right, previous 300 rs multiplex ticket ki, 100-200 C budget, hero remuneration 2-3C inka nadavu ee veshalu... hero remuneration 50L, budget 1C ila unatyi emo future numbers :)

 

Benefit shows were cancelled and ticket prices stabilised.

Ipudu big producers ki problem kada...let them submit the cost of the movie to the governemnt and ask the producers themselves to set the price..

ika ipatinundi cinema budget chusi ticket price set cheyalantaremo. 

Sankranthi ki MegaStar cinema reelase..200 crores budget, ticket just 1000/- matrame

Sarvanand gadi cinema ki 50/- ticket

itla star value vatti ticket pedithe saripotundi...but are the producers willing to disclose the budgets ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Raven_Raeyes said:

Benefit shows were cancelled and ticket prices stabilised.

Ipudu big producers ki problem kada...let them submit the cost of the movie to the governemnt and ask the producers themselves to set the price..

ika ipatinundi cinema budget chusi ticket price set cheyalantaremo. 

Sankranthi ki MegaStar cinema reelase..200 crores budget, ticket just 1000/- matrame

Sarvanand gadi cinema ki 50/- ticket

itla star value vatti ticket pedithe saripotundi...but are the producers willing to disclose the budgets ?

RRR 550 Cr budget annaru, 550 c evadu pettadu , ekkadi nundi vachindi aa money, tax lu kattina sommena adi ilantivi anni chooinchandi ani govt adigithe ....

maarpu mana nunde start avvali ani cinema dialogue kaadu, ade cinema vallu chesi chooinchamanandi..

tg, ap gove atleast ippati nundi ayina cinema ayye budget entha, vaati tax details, producer lu pettina money ki proper docs and tax details submit cheyali ani oka G.O cheyalani oka movie lover ga aashisthunna..prathodu hundreds lo budget chooinchadam, black money ni teeyadam, love da lo lolli...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Raven_Raeyes said:

Agreed.

One costly mistake was to trust CBN in 2014 and so much costly so that the generations will suffer.

2014 lo mee nathi pichodu sheeyem ayyunte ee patiki AP Bihar mothers husband la thayarayyedi... $anka naakinchesi undetodu... ippudu kuda gattigane try chesthundu le

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Raven_Raeyes said:

Andhra lo okka producer kuda leda ?

Andhra la ticket rates gurinchi matladanika telangana businessman ae kavalsivachinda ?

okka Andhra producer ki kuda soyi leda asalu issue resolve chesukovalani ? 

Oh my atmagouravam...tala ekada petukuntav rajendra ?

Haha 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Raven_Raeyes said:

Andhra lo okka producer kuda leda ?

Andhra la ticket rates gurinchi matladanika telangana businessman ae kavalsivachinda ?

okka Andhra producer ki kuda soyi leda asalu issue resolve chesukovalani ? 

Oh my atmagouravam...tala ekada petukuntav rajendra ?

Touch chesavu bayya malli matladamante telugu vaadi atmagouravam lavada lasan antaru

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Raja_Elango said:

2014 lo mee nathi pichodu sheeyem ayyunte ee patiki AP Bihar mothers husband la thayarayyedi... $anka naakinchesi undetodu... ippudu kuda gattigane try chesthundu le

Ori nee picha pacha tagaletta...

Ae roju aithe telangana separate ayindo, ade minute la North Bihar ollu crackers kalchinaru, south india la kuda Bihar branch open chesinaru ani...

adi miku telsukodaniki time pattindi...duniya ki motham epudo telsu.

Bihar ki strong foundation esina mana sendranna daya antha...ade vision.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, MuPaGuNa said:

RRR 550 Cr budget annaru, 550 c evadu pettadu , ekkadi nundi vachindi aa money, tax lu kattina sommena adi ilantivi anni chooinchandi ani govt adigithe ....

maarpu mana nunde start avvali ani cinema dialogue kaadu, ade cinema vallu chesi chooinchamanandi..

tg, ap gove atleast ippati nundi ayina cinema ayye budget entha, vaati tax details, producer lu pettina money ki proper docs and tax details submit cheyali ani oka G.O cheyalani oka movie lover ga aashisthunna..prathodu hundreds lo budget chooinchadam, black money ni teeyadam, love da lo lolli...

Ade kada...ipudu cinema budget ekuva ani ticket rate penchamantaru....vokie cinema sentiment kadanaleka ticket ni ipudu Rs.500 pedutaru...pushpa,RRR,radhe shyam etc lant producers happies...

atarvata sarvanand or ram pothineni lanti pilbithir bacha galla cinemalu vastayi...entha pettale ticket malla ?

itle idisesthe, repu poddugala sampoornesh babu 1000 cr budget, ticket 1000 vundale antadu...

papam....ala jagananna panche paisal teesukochi cinema counter la tagalapettadame...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.