VA vs Austin,TX

sharr

12 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Itla fake hype ichi Austin ni mingesaru already … daniki antha scene ledu kaka …. Career oriented ayina not oriented ayina … 

it’s high time people give that city some space to recover ! 

hmm .. may be..

hype aite undi.. 

1 hour ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Nee office Austin lo untada or you moved to Austin just coz everyone hyped it last year ? 
cost of living is way too high now and for thar infrastructure it’s not worth it … 

What infrastructure are you taking about.
I used to live in South bay in Los Angeles area... If you meant roads, internet connection etc as infrastructure.. Austin is undoubtedly better than LA area.

Cost of living is too much cheaper than other costly states like CA, Washington, and a few NE states..

Hype ki janalu move avvaru.. they do a real time check on how much they are getting and what would be the qualifty of life ani chusukuntaaru

1 hour ago, quickgun_murugun said:

VA manchiganey untadi … Atlanta is good too but costs chala perigay recently ! School districts in East states are far better than rest of the US 

VA is awesome bro... full timepass weekends and outings....

11 hours ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

VA is awesome bro... full timepass weekends and outings....

Can You name few places for outdoor activities on weekends. I live in MD and new to the place. I don’t have any friends here. Need to explore the place .