Austin, Texas houses

jsk423

30 minutes ago, AreyOSamba said:

No one is taking it to heart, I am trying to understand what he meant. Ikkada janalu free ga pappu bellam dorikikindi everywhere else except for Austin annattu cheputunnaru..

Yes prices has increased over the last 2 years, so do across the country. You tell me 1 city that doesn't have price increase in US in the last 2 years, then I can direct everyone there so that there will be no discussion

yeah...when compared to other states austin got rapid jump...so adhe point i think..

23 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

chill bro.. not here for fights

ante meeru work lo unnnappudu meee neighbors kaaali ga untaaro bro and evvaru vasthaaru vaalaki hi chepdham ani wait chesthu untaaru anukuntunnavaa... just askin

chaala mandhi parents morning or evening walk ki veltharu and vallaki other desi people kanipisthe they feel secured and talk to them for few min.. it is not like vallu wait chestharu.. vallaki emi pani ledha ani kadhu..  if same age group vallu kanipisthe aa difference veru untundhi.. 

3 hours ago, AFDB_Director said:

Covid valla last 2 years nunchi school rating update cheyaledhu. but most of the communities is full of desis, so school rating will improve in few years. I would suggest to rent for few months, know the area and then buy. There are lot of apartment communities with full of desis like RIATA. evening ayite parents andharu park lo kurchuni tympass chestaru, don't worry abt that. Jobs unnayi but competition kuda undhi. 

home prices went up and now stagnant for 2 months, they will probably increase again in spring. winter time lo usually price hikes undav. 3-4 bedrooms kaadhu sqft cheppu. you can get a 2500-3000 sq ft home anywhere between $550k - $650k in good school district but wait time is around 8 months to 1 year. Older homes rates konchem takkuva unnayi and ofcourse readily available. There are lot of FB groups and whatsapp groups, join them and you will get more idea. Good luck!

Good school district does not mean good schools. Good schools unna chota easy ga 750 to 950 nadustondi new houses and rates didn’t stabilize as I was searching recently. October lo brief pause but started increasing again. Used houses kuda if you are okay with 10 to 20 year old takkuva unayi in good school areas.

@jsk423 if you want to buy then buy now is my advise. Exodus is still going on from cali and blue states, doesn’t look like stopping.

3 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Affordable antey bang for the buck ani meaning bro .. Austin is no longer that place .

CA lo 1Mil pedithey aggipette osthadi Austin lo 3500sqft osthadi ani useless logics chudaku bro ! 
adey 3500 SqFt 1 year back $500k ki ochedi! Not everyone can afford those insanely high prices in that mediocre city 

2 hours ago, AreyOSamba said:

No one is taking it to heart, I am trying to understand what he meant. Ikkada janalu free ga pappu bellam dorikikindi everywhere else except for Austin annattu cheputunnaru..

Yes prices has increased over the last 2 years, so do across the country. You tell me 1 city that doesn't have price increase in US in the last 2 years, then I can direct everyone there so that there will be no discussion

Antha drastic changes are not good for any city … you have a reason to move out of Cali cities .. Austin might turn into one that people run away from … adi aagali.. hope you understood the point. It’s not about the availability of freebies like you think bro ! 
Austin is definitely not that city atleast for what it offers ! 

1 hour ago, AFDB_Director said:

Dheeni ardham enti kaaka. 

For example round rock isd is highly rated but there are a number of schools under it that are rated around 5. Similarly other isds as well. 

1 hour ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Antha drastic changes are not good for any city … you have a reason to move out of Cali cities .. Austin might turn into one that people run away from … adi aagali.. hope you understood the point. It’s not about the availability of freebies like you think bro ! 
Austin is definitely not that city atleast for what it offers ! 

Ikkada janalaki Austin hype ye telustundi kaani, underlying reasons teleevu.. Neeeku kuda, I think.

Austin has the strictest zoning laws than any other city that is driving the prices crazy.. Supply & demand guru.. 
Growth is always good. Opportunity miss aiynollu,  or chance leenollu sodhi inthey cheptaaru

5 hours ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

chill bro.. not here for fights

ante meeru work lo unnnappudu meee neighbors kaaali ga untaaro bro and evvaru vasthaaru vaalaki hi chepdham ani wait chesthu untaaru anukuntunnavaa... just askin

Not here for fights antaavu...malli velu petti vaasana chustaavu.

Khaali gaa unte vastaaru lekapothe raaru as simple as that..just sayin.

5 hours ago, Boom1 said:

chaala mandhi parents morning or evening walk ki veltharu and vallaki other desi people kanipisthe they feel secured and talk to them for few min.. it is not like vallu wait chestharu.. vallaki emi pani ledha ani kadhu..  if same age group vallu kanipisthe aa difference veru untundhi.. 

Thanks boss...this is what they are missing. Ikkada chepthe  konta mandi janalaki eee vishayam ardam kaaka edo feel ayipotuntaaru.

4 hours ago, sattipandu007 said:

Good school district does not mean good schools. Good schools unna chota easy ga 750 to 950 nadustondi new houses and rates didn’t stabilize as I was searching recently. October lo brief pause but started increasing again. Used houses kuda if you are okay with 10 to 20 year old takkuva unayi in good school areas.

@jsk423 if you want to buy then buy now is my advise. Exodus is still going on from cali and blue states, doesn’t look like stopping.

Sure boss...Ty.

9 hours ago, Fish said:

I personally faced this issue, couple of times helped one of the neighbors parent…ipudu yela ayyindi ante even though I say I am busy, still request chesthuntaaru….mohamaatam ki cheyalsi osthundi 😔

Emi cheyamantaru? I mean what type of help ani..

3 hours ago, AreyOSamba said:

Ikkada janalaki Austin hype ye telustundi kaani, underlying reasons teleevu.. Neeeku kuda, I think.

Austin has the strictest zoning laws than any other city that is driving the prices crazy.. Supply & demand guru.. 
Growth is always good. Opportunity miss aiynollu,  or chance leenollu sodhi inthey cheptaaru

Lol… it’s not about lack of opportunity brother ! I have multiple properties in RoundRock and Leander areas ! I have been in Austin market for over 5 years. I myself recommended Lot of my friends and family members to move to Austin durinf 2016-2019 time frame. They got benefited a lot.
and now Nene cheptunna kada that’s not good for the city .

Denver had similar issues during 2013-2015 time frame when they legalized marijuana that increased cost of living to too high causing poverty economic imbalances and crime .

Normal times  kabatti people somehow survived … Covid times could make living horrible for normal people like you particularly gun control Leni Red states like Texas.

you are underestimating the gravity of the upcoming events bro….

supply and demand has about 30% impact and remaining 70% is fake real estate mafia making fake publicity for the city like it’s the most happening on earth that’s causing many people to give it a try and wasting their hard earned money on that mediocre city .

Dont take it to heart it’s a serious thing and it’s our responsibility to keep it controlled as much as we can ! 

4 hours ago, sattipandu007 said:

For example round rock isd is highly rated but there are a number of schools under it that are rated around 5. Similarly other isds as well. 

yeah those low rated schools are affecting  the overall rating of Round Rock ISD. 
Leander ISD has better ranking and decent housing.

Round Rock ISD particularly aa 78717 zip code housing is super crazy. People who entered that area until June 2020 got benefited a lot .. rest all biscuit ! 

4 hours ago, AreyOSamba said:

Companies osthuna kuda Austin ki infra ledu .. i35/183 thappa inkem unnay cheppu to connect the sub-urbs like Georgetown/Leander/Round Rock to proper Austin ? 
traffic chusav ga ela aindo,, I am in austin since 2014, Asalu Ipudu chusthe roads/highways em peragaledu kani population perigipoindi 

when u see companies coming to Austin (or other amusements like Kalahari Resorts) that also welcomes variety of crowds into the city, so security will become a issue too

finally, property taxes around sub-urban like Leander is now at 2.8-2.9% .. Ipudu house prices 550-600k ante, 16-18k property tax ante, chusko how far is it worth ani @AreyOSamba

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Lol… it’s not about lack of opportunity brother ! I have multiple properties in RoundRock and Leander areas ! I have been in Austin market for over 5 years. I myself recommended Lot of my friends and family members to move to Austin durinf 2016-2019 time frame. They got benefited a lot.
and now Nene cheptunna kada that’s not good for the city .

Denver had similar issues during 2013-2015 time frame when they legalized marijuana that increased cost of living to too high causing poverty economic imbalances and crime .

Normal times  kabatti people somehow survived … Covid times could make living horrible for normal people like you particularly gun control Leni Red states like Texas.

you are underestimating the gravity of the upcoming events bro….

supply and demand has about 30% impact and remaining 70% is fake real estate mafia making fake publicity for the city like it’s the most happening on earth that’s causing many people to give it a try and wasting their hard earned money on that mediocre city .

Dont take it to heart it’s a serious thing and it’s our responsibility to keep it controlled as much as we can ! 

What if someone wants to buy and stay for next 5-10 years. No one knows how it will be down the lane.