Austin, Texas houses

jsk423

19 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Lol… it’s not about lack of opportunity brother ! I have multiple properties in RoundRock and Leander areas ! I have been in Austin market for over 5 years. I myself recommended Lot of my friends and family members to move to Austin durinf 2016-2019 time frame. They got benefited a lot.
and now Nene cheptunna kada that’s not good for the city .

Denver had similar issues during 2013-2015 time frame when they legalized marijuana that increased cost of living to too high causing poverty economic imbalances and crime .

Normal times  kabatti people somehow survived … Covid times could make living horrible for normal people like you particularly gun control Leni Red states like Texas.

you are underestimating the gravity of the upcoming events bro….

supply and demand has about 30% impact and remaining 70% is fake real estate mafia making fake publicity for the city like it’s the most happening on earth that’s causing many people to give it a try and wasting their hard earned money on that mediocre city .

Dont take it to heart it’s a serious thing and it’s our responsibility to keep it controlled as much as we can ! 

Then you are the biggest culprit then. Nuvuu multiple properties konnav and created that added to the supply crunch and you are blaming someone else saying they are mafia. You and people like you created a mafia with your friends that created a supply crunch. Tell me if this is not true 

1 hour ago, AreyOSamba said:

Then you are the biggest culprit then. Nuvuu multiple properties konnav and created that added to the supply crunch and you are blaming someone else saying they are mafia. You and people like you created a mafia with your friends that created a supply crunch. Tell me if this is not true 

LOL… that’s somewhat true why not ! 
memu enter ayina time ki there was no fake real estate hype brother it was a laid back city. 

58 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

LOL… that’s somewhat true why not ! 
memu enter ayina time ki there was no fake real estate hype brother it was a laid back city. 

Anna recent ga Bar W ranch lo 650 petti konn 

assam antava aitey?

26 minutes ago, BeerBob123 said:

Anna recent ga Bar W ranch lo 650 petti konn 

assam antava aitey?

Neeku nachithey it’s good … FOMO lo koni untey assam a kada 

@quickgun_murugun leaving Austin, Is it still worth to move to Northern TX cities like Frisco, Prosper etc.. schools ratings are really good.. 650K houses 850 ala unnayi.. looks next yr will go much higher.. only great depression may bring prices down.. any idea about celina ? I don't see any desi grocery or restaurants. closest is Frisco.. 

9 minutes ago, chicagoafdb said:

@quickgun_murugun leaving Austin, Is it still worth to move to Northern TX cities like Frisco, Prosper etc.. schools ratings are really good.. 650K houses 850 ala unnayi.. looks next yr will go much higher.. only great depression may bring prices down.. any idea about celina ? I don't see any desi grocery or restaurants. closest is Frisco.. 

Why are you leaving Austin ...33mtnj.gif

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Why are you leaving Austin ...33mtnj.gif

I meant excluding Austin. I don't live in TX. Just looking to relocate to TX..Austin lo schools are not that good compared to Plano, Frisco..

• Upvote 1