Assal evadem podishadani industry peddha …

JustChill_Mama

Bidda …. ❤️Da… matta anadam

271086556_3051418248458723_5952825986484

aa Manchu parvatham gadu bidda tho vlogs chesthunnadu …. Eeyana movie cheskuntunnadu. Ticket issue lo okkadayina kaneesam Jagan tho matlade dhammu ledhu. Avi reasonable ani matladetodu TG lo kuda adhe price ki ammukovali… overseas lo kuda standard price 13.5$ ki ticket ammali. Malli peddha …. gaddha….. ani perlu

• Haha 2

He doesn’t want to shoulder any responsibilities. That’s why he doesn’t want to be and not to be called as big brother of the industry.

He wants to be the dearest son to the mother without having concern of mother getting sick.

Evadu mata vindam ledu basic and emi pani avvatam ledu like ap tickets isaue 

enta taggite anta better ante anukuni vuntadu 

cheetiki matiki prati sannasi panchayatiki pilstunademo 

chiraku vachhesi vuntundi 

4 hours ago, JustChill_Mama said:

aa Manchu parvatham gadu bidda tho vlogs chesthunnadu …. Eeyana movie cheskuntunnadu. Ticket issue lo okkadayina kaneesam Jagan tho matlade dhammu ledhu. Avi reasonable ani matladetodu TG lo kuda adhe price ki ammukovali… overseas lo kuda standard price 13.5$ ki ticket ammali. Malli peddha …. gaddha….. ani perlu

I do not know how to respond to this, but can give an example about the 'role' that you are talking.

Few years ago, I was on a small term contract with Scottish Power based in Scotland. I used to take a flight from Luton, North London to reach the Office on Monday morning and return back on Friday evening. There was one Cab company that was providing me the cab drivers to drop me at Luton Airport. Most of the time due to the fixed time of my pick up, only a particular driver used to come, he was a Bangladeshi origin Muslim.

On the way he used to ask what I was doing. I told him that I was working on Billing Product for Scottish Power that generates bill for the consumer. He said its so simple task. Okay then I told him about daily billing, weekly billing, monthly, yearly billings and tools that analyse the customer behaviour and so on.

He started talking it very easy. So its all about bills? was his point. Then I told him we have a team of 1500 people working on this project. He came to know about the daily rate I get, which was £500 that time. 

Then in the coming weeks, he started directly attacking me. Its because of you people doing nothing and getting £500 a day that people like us (cab drivers) are suffering. He was almost crying. Its so easy, I login, update current and gas meter readings and I get the bill. I will pay the bill. Its all my hard work. Why you people are getting £500 and I get less than £100 a day after 10 hours of hard work.

A part of the problem is that he knows I am Hindu and being a Muslim he has so much fire in the arse which is natural for any muslim.

So coming to the conclusion:

People who seem to be educated and reasonably sensible, when it comes to the caste, behave like Bangaldesi Cab driver. Movie making is so easy, Mega family is lucky, just they get money like that...they do not do any hardwork. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Hitman said:

He doesn’t want to shoulder any responsibilities. That’s why he doesn’t want to be and not to be called as big brother of the industry.

He wants to be the dearest son to the mother without having concern of mother getting sick.

Typical average desi mindset idey kada …

min responsibilities and full fun life kavalanukuntaru

31 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

Industry PEDDA position theesukunte...kula pichi, domination pichi, Mega Family thokkesthundhi andharini ani yeedupu. Naaku voddu raa baabu ani ante, cheethakaani thanam, yedava antaaru.

Educated fools.

Edi chesina criticism thappadu 

5 hours ago, JustChill_Mama said:

Dhammu vundi baaa but bathroom ante kooda bayam vundi 😜😜😜 em cheddam cheppu 😀

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Typical average desi mindset idey kada …

min responsibilities and full fun life kavalanukuntaru

Pedda ani peru cheppi intentional ga appointment ivvakunda humiliate chesi issue ni telchakunda pedda emi cheyatledhu ani valle burada vesi kontha mandhi enjoy chesthuntaru. Good decision by megastar.

• Upvote 2

36 minutes ago, kittaya said:

Kaka dintlo oka neethi don't tell your money details to everybody... 

I do not want to really put those details bro. But wanted to emphasize how retarded that Bangladesi Cab driver's mentality is, which reflects the same state of mind of Cheddies and Commodes who spew venom on everyone who do not belong to their caste.

To aggravate that Bangladesi drivers pain, I  told him that there are at least 1 million Indians like me in USA without whom USA will collapse, knowing very well that when I say Indians, he will read that as "Hindus"

14 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Dhammu vundi baaa but bathroom ante kooda bayam vundi 😜😜😜 em cheddam cheppu 😀

Choodhaam bro, yentha mandhini champutaaru? Aa vidham gaa yenni roozulu survive avuthaado choodhaam mana Yesu Reddy gaadu. 

Time will tell.

After winning in 1983 elections, NTR was regarded as the GOD of masses. BBC came all the way from London to make a report on him. Guinness Book of records created a separate page for him. He looked like he will rule the AP, next India and if luck favours, he will be the President of USA.

He lived in that kind of life. People used to wash his feet and drink it as Theerdham. He forgot what he was originally. 

Finally we saw what happened in 1989 elections!!

• Upvote 1