Two marriages

testlove

12 minutes ago, testlove said:

Hi ,

Need some serious suggestions...

my marriage got settled almost with one girl (she had health issue-almost ICU for one week and doctors said it can come any time in future & life threatening- almost kind of cancer) and in mean while my parents started looking for other matches and we liked one and I started talking to her. we thought of telling the first match that we may not proceed but due to their situation we couldnt tell and delayed as their situation is already bad and dont want to say this sad news. Eventually her health got better and i fell in love with second girl. 

now situation became worst that both fell in deep love with me and they saying cant live without me.. they both agreed for two marriages..

i dont know what to do.. 

what are complications if i marry both as they dont have any probelm...!!!

@Murari_Murari anna nuvvu okanve solve cheyagalav.

@Shameless musli

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, bluebadger said:

momentary ga iddar ok antaaremo in the fear of losing - but long term lo work out avvadu unless u belong to extremely old generation or u r filthy rich - think wise 

Not Rich or Nor Extremely Old Generation... but both are from lower middle class families... fear of losing is at peak level .. suicidal thoughts unnay annaru iddaru ... cant live by marrying others antunnaru..

Vaalliddaru and valliddari parents tho pre-marital agreement chesukoni register cheyinchuko bro.....incase repu eppudaina godavalu vachi evaraina ninnu ibbandi pedithaaremo.....divorce ayithey..no monetary/movable/immovable assets to be demanded/provided ani....

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, testlove said:

Hi ,

Need some serious suggestions...

my marriage got settled almost with one girl and we were talking on phones for almost 1.5 years,she is relative girl(suddenly for no reason she had health issue-almost ICU for one week and doctors said it can come any time in future & life threatening- almost kind of cancer) and in mean while my parents started looking for other matches and we liked one and I started talking to her. we thought of telling the first match that we may not proceed but due to their situation we couldnt tell and delayed as their situation is already bad and dont want to say this sad news. Eventually her health got better and i fell in love with second girl. 

now situation became worst that both fell in deep love with me and they saying cant live without me.. they both agreed for two marriages..

i dont know what to do.. 

what are complications if i marry both as they dont have any probelm...!!!

Ne life... total ga mingutav.. after marriage case veste saying hubby married another woman and cheated ani

16 minutes ago, testlove said:

Not Rich or Nor Extremely Old Generation... but both are from lower middle class families... fear of losing is at peak level .. suicidal thoughts unnay annaru iddaru ... cant live by marrying others antunnaru..

if thats the case then either sides of parents wouldnt allow anyway - all 3 of u should stop day dreaming and do some reality checks