Two marriages

testlove

3 minutes ago, bluebadger said:

if thats the case then either sides of parents wouldnt allow anyway - all 3 of u should stop day dreaming and do some reality checks

you are db novice :giggle:

1 hour ago, testlove said:

Hi ,

Need some serious suggestions...

my marriage got settled almost with one girl and we were talking on phones for almost 1.5 years,she is relative girl(suddenly for no reason she had health issue-almost ICU for one week and doctors said it can come any time in future & life threatening- almost kind of cancer) and in mean while my parents started looking for other matches and we liked one and I started talking to her. we thought of telling the first match that we may not proceed but due to their situation we couldnt tell and delayed as their situation is already bad and dont want to say this sad news. Eventually her health got better and i fell in love with second girl. 

now situation became worst that both fell in deep love with me and they saying cant live without me.. they both agreed for two marriages..

i dont know what to do.. 

what are complications if i marry both as they dont have any probelm...!!!

Neeku edaithe baaga nachindo aameni pellichesuko second ameni kalusukundaamani pilichi bad performance ivvu. Nee deggara vishayam ledani tane vadilestadi

• Haha 1

Hi ,

my marriage got settled almost with one girl and we were talking on phones for almost 1.5 years,she is relative girl(suddenly for no reason she had health issue-almost ICU for one week and doctors said it can come any time in future & life threatening- almost kind of cancer) and in mean while my parents started looking for other matches and we liked one and I started talking to her. we thought of telling the first match that we may not proceed but due to their situation we couldnt tell and delayed as their situation is already bad and dont want to say this sad news. Eventually her health got better and i fell in love with second girl. 

now situation became worst that both fell in deep love with me and they saying cant live without me.. they both agreed for two marriages..

i dont know what to do.. 

tell them you have a small peter 

Hi ,

i dont know what to do.. 

Thanks mods. Happy new year thread bagundhi.

Genuine question aithe - 

marrying twice is illegal in India and USA. 

You can legally marry one and marry others without legality.

You have to think about property rights and kid's rights. Also, passports of your spouses. If you ever plan to do international travel, you have to work around the visa issues. You can get visas only for legal spouses.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, testlove said:

Hi ,

i dont know what to do.. 

Sachipothav bedaru...okkaritho ney ikkada g pumpuhaar aithundhi..iddhara vammo...neku life lo peace undadhu.@3$%discussion review GIF.

3 hours ago, testlove said:

Hi ,

i dont know what to do.. 

Old story

6 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Idi edo maa annareturns friend Story laga unde, story lo good enti ante first girl recovering 

Anna returns retire aindu kada. Papam inka anna valla friends direct ga post chesthunnaru questions 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, testlove said:

Hi ,

i dont know what to do.. 

only complication is you have only one weenie. you can't put in both at same time. you have to do one after another. you have 2 options.

1. ask them if they are ok with one after another.

2. just find an organ donor and get another one attached. might work out well if you attach second one to your arsehole. that way doggy style will be less work when you ask one girl to bend infront and another behind you. one swing action should cover both girls.. good luck 

7 hours ago, testlove said:

Hi ,

i dont know what to do.. 

Inka nidra levvu baa…lekunte nuvvu icu ki pothavu 

7 hours ago, testlove said:

Hi ,

i dont know what to do.. 

Okalla bed meedha ki  nuvvu poyina roju inkokalla bed meddhaki evadu ekkuthado theldhu …apart from that no problems