Two Jobs

Pokiri_21

meetings ela manage cheyyali konchem chepthara?  single income tho kastam avuthundi, gatha 5 months nunchi try chesthuntey 2nd one dorikela undi.

Time zone teleedu but I'm guessing It would be in PST.

PS: current job lo naa lead is a tamil guy micro manage chesthadu. Pls suggest me how to handle the meetings rest I will take care. 

Thanks in Advance.!!!!

@Spartan bro good morning. Please throw some light if you can. Thank you!

One meeting in Ear Phones and other on speaker.... Your voice mute on both... As unmute appropriately ....

If you have to speak the same time then disconnect the unimportant one and finish the other one.... Connect back and say internet issue..

Just now, Anta Assamey said:

One meeting in Ear Phones and other on speaker.... Your voice mute on both... As unmute appropriately ....

If you have to speak the same time then disconnect the unimportant one and finish the other one.... Connect back and say internet issue..

Thnak you bro

1 minute ago, Anta Assamey said:

good post

4 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Nee exp share chesinanduku...ika chudu

nuvvu-devudivi-saami-rao-ramesh.gif

Sorry I was talking on mute, and sorry my new microphone issues

recently bought it

internet issues are common 

and hang avutundhi 

and say sometimes need to pick up my kid from school and pharmacy pickup can’t talk to you now 

like that food pickup and pizza pick up 

some one at my door knocking will be back in 5 minutes 

ela enno unnai 

13 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Sorry I was talking on mute, and sorry my new microphone issues

recently bought it

internet issues are common 

and hang avutundhi 

and say sometimes need to pick up my kid from school and pharmacy pickup can’t talk to you now 

like that food pickup and pizza pick up 

some one at my door knocking will be back in 5 minutes 

ela enno unnai 

@3$%

1 hour ago, Anta Assamey said:

edhi grasp cheyyalevu.

1 hour ago, Pokiri_21 said:

meetings ela manage cheyyali konchem chepthara?  single income tho kastam avuthundi, gatha 5 months nunchi try chesthuntey 2nd one dorikela undi.

PS: current job lo naa lead is a tamil guy micro manage chesthadu. Pls suggest me how to handle the meetings rest I will take care. 

Thanks in Advance.!!!!

find a high billing opportunity and change bro.

working on more than 1 not good for health

1 hour ago, Pokiri_21 said:

Thanks in Advance.!!!!

oka job cheyyanike eeda sacche saavu ayithandhi...rendu etla chesthunru vayya? time etla saripothundhi work finish cheyyaniki?

time ayipothandhi....pressure perigipothandhi....sprint end kalli...

Frustration

3 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

oka job cheyyanike eeda sacche saavu ayithandhi...rendu etla chesthunru vayya? time etla saripothundhi work finish cheyyaniki?

Frustration

Chinna chinna stories and already telisunavi tesukoo 

5 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

Frustration

I guess my job will be in PST then

Morning 6-10 1st job

10 - 4 2nd job

4-6 1st job

If I can handle the meetings I can do, only thing here instead of waking up at 7:30 I will at 6 AM. anthey everything else is the same.