Friend fiancée is pregnant

veerigadu

Marriage match fixed and engagement ayyaka vomerica lo . Full thirugaruuu and living together for last 3 months.

She is pregnant anta. COVID valla marriage date fix avvatle. India vellali ante immigration/timing issues. Now question is whether to yeild to society and get abortion or get married here legally for time being. I suggested him the 2nd option. 

They are yet to reveal it to parents on both sides 

Just now, veerigadu said:

Marriage vomerica lo fix ayyaka. Full thirugaruuu and living together for last 3 months.

She is pregnant anta. COVID valla marriage date fix avvatle. Now question is whether to yeild to society and get abortion or get married here legally for time being. I suggested him the 2nd option. 

Vuu

1 minute ago, Abhagyudu said:

Can't they get married here ? Many in my circle ekkada temples lone married

Yeah I suggested either that one or legal marriage but they have to convince parents now. Girl is beyond embarrassed whereas my friend is okay with this whole thing. 

26 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Yeah I suggested either that one or legal marriage but they have to convince parents now. Girl is beyond embarrassed whereas my friend is okay with this whole thing. 

Even if they get married they have to tell their parents kada because she is already pregnant ante 3 months ayipoyayi kada. If they don't tell parents won't the boys parents suspect her how she got delivery so fast?

Parents might feel bad from society even if they get married now.

Updated to remove my suggestion. Felt bad 

9 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Are verri

Ipudud ikada marriage chesukonna already 3 months ayindi 5-6 months lo pilladu pudithay doubt radha.

18 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Marriage match fixed and engagement ayyaka vomerica lo . Full thirugaruuu and living together for last 3 months.

She is pregnant anta. COVID valla marriage date fix avvatle. India vellali ante immigration/timing issues. Now question is whether to yeild to society and get abortion or get married here legally for time being. I suggested him the 2nd option. 

DON’T ABORT BABY !
Marry here, face embarrassment but all will settle down in couple of months … ignore bloody Indian society and relatives for short term as they are getting married anyway … convince parents and all will be fine couple of months… just matter of time

enjoy pregnancy and baby !!

arare-pedha-samasye-sticker.gif

Divert it on jatakams-- tell girls side that the boys side were forcing to get married because of jatakam snd some unique muhurtam etc. And vice versa to the boy's side.

This situation is riskier more for the girl than the boy,the faster they get married the better. Moreover abortion might lead to complications to the girl's health now or in the future.

25 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Already pelli chesukunnam america la...covid kosam edirichudadam manchidi kadu ani engagement ayi america ki ochinaka got married legally ani seppdadame...

evadu ochi adugutadu..

27 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Get married here and go to baby moon 😉😉

9 minutes ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

Even if they get married they have to tell their parents kada because she is already pregnant ante 3 months ayipoyayi kada. If they don't tell parents won't the boys parents suspect her how she got delivery so fast?

Parents might feel bad from society even if they get married now. Best is to get aborted now

Things will settle down in months if not in days but killing baby for your mistake is sin … embarrassment untadhi but no one will care about you after a week … parents will get to normal in some time

10 minutes ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

Parents might feel bad from society even if they get married now. Best is to get aborted now

Abort aa...WTF!! That should not even be an option. For the sake of someone who you meet once in 5-10 years, would you kill your own blood? Thats just plain BS. Its the couple that lives together, not the society and relatives. Vomerica vachina ee society phobia endi. F them!!

17 minutes ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

BS… why to get abortion… if they are already engaged it’s better to get married here and don’t worry about marriage ceremony in India for time being !