Friend fiancée is pregnant

veerigadu

4 minutes ago, akkum_bakkum said:

Abort aa...WTF!! That should not even be an option. For the sake of someone who you meet once in 5-10 years, would you kill your own blood? Thats just plain BS. Its the couple that lives together, not the society and relatives. Vomerica vachina ee society phobia endi. F them!!

Adhe vaa… oka 1-2 months lo settle aye problem kosam why abort a baby … 

4 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Things will settle down in months if not in days but killing baby for your mistake is sin … embarrassment untadhi but no one will care about you after a week … parents will get to normal in some time

3 minutes ago, akkum_bakkum said:

Abort aa...WTF!! That should not even be an option. For the sake of someone who you meet once in 5-10 years, would you kill your own blood? Thats just plain BS. Its the couple that lives together, not the society and relatives. Vomerica vachina ee society phobia endi. F them!!

I agree. Aborting is the worst. But I have seen parents who would die for their so called paruvu. They can't face relatives. I agree it's all BS but sometimes you shouldnt suffer your parents for your shitty miscalculated mistakes.

Thinking through, another option is to say to society that they already got married here secretly.

Just now, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

I agree. Aborting is the worst. But I have seen parents who would die for their so called paruvu. They can't face relatives. I agree it's all BS but sometimes you shouldnt suffer your parents for your shitty miscalculated mistakes.

Thinking through, another option is to say to society that they already got married here secretly.

They are engaged and going to marry anyway now… mistake happened so have to face it … hardly 1-2 months lo no body will care about it 

30 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Yeah I suggested either that one or legal marriage but they have to convince parents now. Girl is beyond embarrassed whereas my friend is okay with this whole thing. 

itta antunnanani emi anukomaaka...pelli kakunda padukunappudu leni embarrassment kaduposthe enduku baa?  anni moosukuni (aaa okkati thappa) pillo/pilladino kanamanu...ane vallu konallu antaaru tharuvatha noone cares...

Tell parents and do tell them the solution too … that we will get married here and if they are worried about relatives.. Parents can tell relatives they are getting married in US because of COVID …

4 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

They are engaged and going to marry anyway now… mistake happened so have to face it … hardly 1-2 months lo no body will care about it 

If they don't care about others why even get married? Why not just have the baby and get married whenever they can?

49 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Marriage match fixed and engagement ayyaka vomerica lo . Full thirugaruuu and living together for last 3 months.

She is pregnant anta. COVID valla marriage date fix avvatle. India vellali ante immigration/timing issues. Now question is whether to yeild to society and get abortion or get married here legally for time being. I suggested him the 2nd option. 

They are yet to reveal it to parents on both sides 

Get married. Same thing happened to my friend and they got married. Nobody will judge if they get married. Even if some people judge, that's how they wanted to perceive them anyways and it's of least concern.

If they go for the other option, it will create a distance between them and sometimes there's no going back. 

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Marriage match fixed and engagement ayyaka vomerica lo . Full thirugaruuu and living together for last 3 months.

She is pregnant anta. COVID valla marriage date fix avvatle. India vellali ante immigration/timing issues. Now question is whether to yeild to society and get abortion or get married here legally for time being. I suggested him the 2nd option. 

Abortion is the worst thing they can do. Get married here

Aithe em antav

Pasupu kommu katteyamanu vaa aa lathkor gadini agaleka leak chesinda chesthe chesindu pill eskovalane gnanam leda pori ki

• Haha 1

Nuvve peddha dhikkai Pittsburgh temple theeskapoyi Pelli chesi atu nundi ate hawaimoon ki pampunchesey anna

37 minutes ago, BattalaSathi said:

itta antunnanani emi anukomaaka...pelli kakunda padukunappudu leni embarrassment kaduposthe enduku baa?  anni moosukuni (aaa okkati thappa) pillo/pilladino kanamanu...ane vallu konallu antaaru tharuvatha noone cares...

Padukunte parents ki society ki teledu ga anna.. kaduposthe telsudhhi no