Friend fiancée is pregnant

veerigadu

39 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

Konni example tell bro

For example nuv mee pani manishi tho neeku 18 yellu unnappude kaalu jaaravanukoo oka vela tharvatha pelli ayyaaka late ga kid puttinaa problem undadu. Avthalodu aa time ki chethikochesthaadu atla annamaata

18 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Marriage match fixed and engagement ayyaka vomerica lo . Full thirugaruuu and living together for last 3 months.

She is pregnant anta. COVID valla marriage date fix avvatle. India vellali ante immigration/timing issues. Now question is whether to yeild to society and get abortion or get married here legally for time being. I suggested him the 2nd option. 

They are yet to reveal it to parents on both sides 

simple solution.. get registered marriage immediately.

i did register mrrge here

19 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Marriage match fixed and engagement ayyaka vomerica lo . Full thirugaruuu and living together for last 3 months.

She is pregnant anta. COVID valla marriage date fix avvatle. India vellali ante immigration/timing issues. Now question is whether to yeild to society and get abortion or get married here legally for time being. I suggested him the 2nd option. 

Get registered married here and india la dawath ivvandi 

evcovid situation set aye varaku 

It’s gods gift lucky to have kids 

socity emi anukodu 

19 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Piccha lite. Why they’ve to abort the kid for the fcukung society sake. Go for court marriage in US. India ki vocchaka … malli mana sampradhayam prakaram cheskocchu… panikimalina Covid ila ayina Oka manchi paniki use avthadhi 

5 minutes ago, JustChill_Mama said:

Piccha lite. Why they’ve to abort the kid for the fcukung society sake. Go for court marriage in US. India ki vocchaka … malli mana sampradhayam prakaram cheskocchu… panikimalina Covid ila ayina Oka manchi paniki use avthadhi 

Everything is correct kani…inka India ki povadam ante delivery ayinankane kada...India lo appudu wedding funtion ante kastame mari

2 minutes ago, godfather03 said:

Everything is correct kani…inka India ki povadam ante delivery ayinankane kada...India lo appudu wedding funtion ante kastame mari

Wedding function pettakapoyina something like reception pettochu kadha … Covid ani akkade cheskunnaru ani cheppukunte ayipothadhi chuttalaki. 

44 minutes ago, VictoryTDP said:

@veerigadu what was the final decision? 

Not sure bro. I don’t want to suffocate my friend with my curiosity.

I will text him after a couple of days. It’s been just over 24 hours since they find out about this pregnancy.

I’m sure it’s a lot for the couple and parents to process. 

20 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Not sure bro. I don’t want to suffocate my friend with my curiosity.

I will text him after a couple of days. It’s been just over 24 hours since they find out about this pregnancy.

I’m sure it’s a lot for the couple and parents to process. 

But please let us know the final verdict.

already marriage ayyi 4 months ayyindi ani parents ki cheppamanu.. 3 months back kadupochindi kante 4 months back pelli ayyindi will sound better to parents.. temple lo cheseskunnam omicron meda bhayam tho ani cheppu.. aa taravata oka nela aagi she is pregnant anandi saripotundi