Jump to content

Christopher sukku


JustChill_Mama
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Naaperushiva said:

vijayakanth fights choodataaniki comedy gaa vunna ..stunts thane chesevaadu 

 

Yes appatlo narasimha ips etc movies legend undevi 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DesiPokiri said:

Yes baa chinnappudh excellent undedhi captain prabhakar movie. Pushpa kuda jujubi daani mundhu , gemini lono ekkado chusi fightings practice chesevadini 

andulo ramya krishna kekoookeka

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, AWS said:

Kgf kanna mundu “rags to riches” ane template telusaa

so kgf,chatrapathi,naayakudu kooda copy ne kadaa

its based on how one person become rags to riches 

deentlo nuvvu chodalsindi how he know driving or did he press booobs abi kaadhu what is his character how it transformed and how he become ani

It has to be believable. Yash gadu kottha face ayina kgf connect ayyindhi. Pushpa  Sukku mark movie kadhu ante meeku kalthundhi 😂😂 people expect more from him. Edho just gujarat nunchi Patel, Punjab nunchi makhan singh, Bengal nunchi bhatia anagane syndicate ivvadam anedhi so convincing … realistic ante nenem cheyyalenu bhayya … writing lo flaws unnayi ante meeru edho pidakala Veta antaru edho peddha epic film laga…  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, JustChill_Mama said:

It has to be believable. Yash gadu kottha face ayina kgf connect ayyindhi. Pushpa  Sukku mark movie kadhu ante meeku kalthundhi 😂😂 people expect more from him. Edho just gujarat nunchi Patel, Punjab nunchi makhan singh, Bengal nunchi bhatia anagane syndicate ivvadam anedhi so convincing … realistic ante nenem cheyyalenu bhayya … writing lo flaws unnayi ante meeru edho pidakala Veta antaru edho peddha epic film laga…  

Asalu aa bullet hand lo ki kodithe fingers ela unnai? Ade bullet fafa gadu driver seat nundi kalchina, one bullet ke venaka vaadu sacchadu 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, galiraju said:

andulo ramya krishna kekoookeka

Andulo Ramakrishna unda, manaki fightings and villain e gurthunnadu baa

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

Andulo Ramakrishna unda, manaki fightings and villain e gurthunnadu baa

yes sholay lo basanti laaga vuntadhi...ofcourse aa villian and surroundings mottham konchem gabbar singh inspired ley

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Andulo Ramakrishna unda, manaki fightings and villain e gurthunnadu baa

1:25:00

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/8/2022 at 10:12 PM, Rendu said:

I have seen ton of people don't know how to open Honda Odyssey's slide door...   

aaa llaaafooot car thelisthe endhi thelavaakpothe endhi bro ..adhedho lambo laaga chepthunnc

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

aaa llaaafooot car thelisthe endhi thelavaakpothe endhi bro ..adhedho lambo laaga chepthunnc

Beggar's vehicle aithe kaadu ga .... Challabadu annai ...it's only monday

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, JustChill_Mama said:

271662300_5158736044159301_1962820386275

hero villain kottukoni madhyalo comedian chacchinattu gif would've worked better than this meme baa

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, JustChill_Mama said:

It has to be believable. Yash gadu kottha face ayina kgf connect ayyindhi. Pushpa  Sukku mark movie kadhu ante meeku kalthundhi 😂😂 people expect more from him. Edho just gujarat nunchi Patel, Punjab nunchi makhan singh, Bengal nunchi bhatia anagane syndicate ivvadam anedhi so convincing … realistic ante nenem cheyyalenu bhayya … writing lo flaws unnayi ante meeru edho pidakala Veta antaru edho peddha epic film laga…  

To be honest yash performance was not so great in kgf compare to allu performance in pushpa (kgf first asset is elevation bgm which is failed in pushpa. aa last fight where he was covered his face with towel there is good scope of elevation music but DSP did dud)

sukku mark kanna takkuve I too agree after watching his previous films but it’s not illogical or nonsense film how you are projecting with borrowed memes

naaku kaaltundi antunnv needi maadipoyina vaasana ee thread anthaa kodutundi 🤣🤣

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, AWS said:

To be honest yash performance was not so great in kgf compare to allu performance in pushpa (kgf first asset is elevation bgm which is failed in pushpa. aa last fight where he was covered his face with towel there is good scope of elevation music but DSP did dud)

sukku mark kanna takkuve I too agree after watching his previous films but it’s not illogical or nonsense film how you are projecting with borrowed memes

naaku kaaltundi antunnv needi maadipoyina vaasana ee thread anthaa kodutundi 🤣🤣

This is 100% true performance wise there is no comparison between kgf and pushpa..but hero elevations definite ga KGF tops ofcourse it's mostly becoz of the bgm..

30 minutes ago, AWS said:

 

sukku mark kanna takkuve I too agree after watching his previous films but it’s not illogical or nonsense film how you are projecting with borrowed memes

naaku kaaltundi antunnv needi maadipoyina vaasana ee thread anthaa kodutundi 🤣🤣

Yes there are few illogical scenes compared to his earlier movies but again this is a rags to riches story ..usually such films take too many cinematic liberties to portray the protagonist larger than life

30 minutes ago, AWS said:

it’s not illogical or nonsense film how you are projecting with borrowed memes

 

It all depends on how we see baa for suppose if we like something  konni illogical scenes kooda peddaga -ve gaa kanipinchav...

adey nacchakapothe prathidhi boothaddham lo choostham it's human tendency baa anthey...

u liked it kadha enjoy da manodu edho annadu ani dhaaniki vacche accolades etu povu kadha...

already twitter lo anni languages lo celebs going gaga over it...enjoy the success baa

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AWS said:

To be honest yash performance was not so great in kgf compare to allu performance in pushpa (kgf first asset is elevation bgm which is failed in pushpa. aa last fight where he was covered his face with towel there is good scope of elevation music but DSP did dud)

sukku mark kanna takkuve I too agree after watching his previous films but it’s not illogical or nonsense film how you are projecting with borrowed memes

naaku kaaltundi antunnv needi maadipoyina vaasana ee thread anthaa kodutundi 🤣🤣

lol evadidhi madindho ardham avthundhile.... memes ki kuda ugipothunnav ante 

Butthurt Dontgetbutthurt GIF - Butthurt Dontgetbutthurt - Discover & Share  GIFs

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.