THERE'S NO MORE BUYERS: Google Predicting Spring 2022 HOUSING CRASH?

areyentiraidhi

5 minutes ago, sage said:

This is truth

Rate's wont decrease. our mindsets will get used to the current prices over a period of time

max builders will give some free upgrades.

Nope you are wrong…we saw same pattern in 2007

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Peruthopaniemundhi said:

I can understand your frustration. I am in the same boat with more frustration, endukantae nenu manager..

from past 8 months, timelines are missing constantly.. I interviewed 15 contractors last year, every one performed super good (no ***** at all). After every interview I felt like this contractor shall support and contribute but it was opposite every time. 

after enough frustration from 3 FT developers and myself for working long hours,  we decided to bring this issue with HR.. 

HR has sent a letter to department of labor on the issue last month.. not sure what is happening next.. but I feel sorry since it is going to effect every one.. it is also going to effect on H4 EAD, since multiple jobs payroll is done through these H4 EAD’s..

H1B valla ni ante edaina peekutaru ani aanukundam.... H4EAD ni em peekutaru Labor depart vallu... When it is legal...47osjd.gif

46 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

H1B valla ni ante edaina peekutaru ani aanukundam.... H4EAD ni em peekutaru Labor depart vallu... When it is legal...47osjd.gif

I think you are not updated with current process.

husband doing two jobs one FT and one contracting.. contractor pay goes through payroll on wife’s name. She has her own contracting salary coming in. Same ma HR ki chepithae, andukae DOL KI COMPLAIN cheysa instead of immigration ani andhi.. what she also said is IRS can also look into this and start audits.. naku e part ardham kale and adiga how ani.. she said if some one filing jointly or separately making $100k per year in 2020, the same couple filing making $300k gets into a red flag and they shall make an audit.. eyla chala instances lo ayindhi in her experience ani cheppindhi.. I am curious on this..

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Peruthopaniemundhi said:

husband doing two jobs one FT and one contracting.. contractor pay goes through payroll on wife’s name. She has her own contracting salary coming in. Same ma HR ki chepithae, andukae DOL KI COMPLAIN cheysa instead of immigration ani andhi.. what she also said is IRS can also look into this and start audits.. naku e part ardham kale and adiga how ani.. she said if some one filing jointly or separately making $100k per year in 2020, the same couple filing making $300k gets into a red flag and they shall make an audit.. eyla chala instances lo ayindhi in her experience ani cheppindhi.. I am curious on this..

Yes if husband second job is being run on Wife name then it is a problem....

But most cases lo H4EADs kada multiple chestundi ....Naaku ardam kanidi enti... What you said is completely true if it is the case with H1B ... but H4EAD lo multiple cheste how will they take any action ... Naaku tellsi it is legal kada with H4EAD people can do multiple jobs...Am I missing anything here..47osjd.gif

8 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Yes if husband second job is being run on Wife name then it is a problem....

But most cases lo H4EADs kada multiple chestundi ....Naaku ardam kanidi enti... What you said is completely true if it is the case with H1B ... but H4EAD lo multiple cheste how will they take any action ... Naaku tellsi it is legal kada with H4EAD people can do multiple jobs...Am I missing anything here..47osjd.gif

Ledu bro.. from last one year at least contractors I have seen were on H1B and did the payroll on wife’s name.. H4 EAD with multiple jobs is legal only if they do not have non-compete signed.. mostly e clause untadi.. employee handbook lo rasi untadi, manam SOP ey kadha ani scroll cheysi vadileystham.. but audit trial lo it shows as reviewed and e-signed:.

2 minutes ago, Peruthopaniemundhi said:

Ledu bro.. from last one year at least contractors I have seen were on H1B and did the payroll on wife’s name.. H4 EAD with multiple jobs is legal only if they do not have non-compete signed.. mostly e clause untadi.. employee handbook lo rasi untadi, manam SOP ey kadha ani scroll cheysi vadileystham.. but audit trial lo it shows as reviewed and e-signed:.

Now makes sense ...47osjd.gif

19 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

Looks like you are in market to buy a new home and waiting for rates to drop?

19 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

Looks like you are in market to buy a new home and waiting for rates to drop?

not to buy but this is the fact what is happening in market

2 hours ago, Peruthopaniemundhi said:

IRS lo kooda labor shortage bro.. audits kastam 😜😜

On 1/12/2022 at 3:30 PM, areyentiraidhi said:

Ye bakodia youtube channel ki free ga views ivvakandi ra ayya. He doesn't know what he is talking.. Veedu ye crash videos pettatam start aiyina time nichi ippatiki 50-60% appraise aiyayi houses.. crash aiyinaa 50 % crash em vundadhu ra babu. 

until 2008 US used to have a steady supply of 2 million houses to buy per year. From 2010 to 2020 they dropped to about 500K per year which created severe supply crunch in the market when everyone was looking for a home (2020). Supply overnight peragadu as it takes 6 months to build a house from scratch and several other factors adding to the delays.. lumber, supply chain issues for the building materials, labor shortage etc.. 

Until there is over supply and under demand there is no crash.. even if the interest rates hit 4 % +. The growth might not be as much as 2020 & 2021 but will not drop.. Raasi pettuko!!

On 1/12/2022 at 3:38 PM, veerigadu said:

Interest rates perigeee dhakaaa nothing will slow down. Until then predictions will be wrong at arrival 

entire year ki Fed will increase 1.25%, this is bokka for mana telugu tejams

9 minutes ago, AreyOSamba said:

Ye bakodia youtube channel ki free ga views ivvakandi ra ayya. He doesn't know what he is talking.. Veedu ye crash videos pettatam start aiyina time nichi ippatiki 50-60% appraise aiyayi houses.. crash aiyinaa 50 % crash em vundadhu ra babu. 

until 2008 US used to have a steady supply of 2 million houses to buy per year. From 2010 to 2020 they dropped to about 500K per year which created severe supply crunch in the market when everyone was looking for a home (2020). Supply overnight peragadu as it takes 6 months to build a house from scratch and several other factors adding to the delays.. lumber, supply chain issues for the building materials, labor shortage etc.. 

Until there is over supply and under demand there is no crash.. even if the interest rates hit 4 % +. The growth might not be as much as 2020 & 2021 but will not drop.. Raasi pettuko!!

true, the current demand is way higher than inventory, home price surges will last until inventory gets higher/interest rates above 5% and employment above 6%, there is 2 years for sure

Badcow gaadu mid terms lo lose aite story starts from then, i would say those who can afford but now, else wait for nov 2023

22 hours ago, Undilaemanchikalam said:

Work evaru cheyakuntae.. projects eyla complete aythayi bro..

this was our team structure 4 years back..

4 FT developers and 1 contractor.. contractor was fresher we tried to help him get to speed 

3 years mundu 3 FT and 2 contractors, inko contractor ni almost trained from basics..

ippudu 2 FT developers and 4 contractors.. last one year lo fired 10 contractors.. ippudunna 4 kudha 5 hours task ni 2 days cheysthunaru.. timelines reach avvali antae some one has to pull there back.. contractors are not accountable for timelines.. 

Its company's problem....we shouldn't make it our problem.

Family comes first....then company.

Maa company lo people work 10-12 hours...sometimes even on weekends.....antha India culture laaga ayyindhi. US ni kuda India chestunnaru cheapos.

If someone wants promotion, they have to work atleast 12 hours a day.....inka family tho time spend eppudu cheyyali?