Life incident which extremely hurt you

huma

21 hours ago, huma said:

Everyone has life incidents that extremely hurt you and you change forever.

These incidents take out your purity and innocence of childhood. What did 

you learn from it?

Chinnappudu maa inti pakkana hotel gadu sambhar idli lo second time sambhar poyyamante edchevadu, I felt like vadi mohana 100 kotti poyyi ra ippudu analani,  but I can’t as my dad won’t give pocket money more than 10 rs

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

My love before marriage. Unexpected situations valla separate ayyam. Later I felt missing her and those situations felt silly to me. But it was too late before someone proposed her and she accepted. I can't blame because even when we were in love for 3 yrs she accepted other person love. May be she wasnt confident that I will be with her.

Now I'm happily married and she is. Appudappudu like once in 2 or 3 yrs oka call chesi ela unnav ani antundi. I never called her.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Chinnappudu maa inti pakkana hotel gadu sambhar idli lo second time sambhar poyyamante edchevadu, I felt like vadi mohana 100 kotti poyyi ra ippudu analani,  but I can’t as my dad won’t give pocket money more than 10 rs

Very Sad to hear that

1 minute ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

My love before marriage. Unexpected situations valla separate ayyam. Later I felt missing her and those situations felt silly to me. But it was too late before someone proposed her and she accepted. I can't blame because even when we were in love for 5 yrs she accepted other person love. May be she wasnt confident that I will be with her. 

You are lucky to miss her bro. Alanti vaallu chaala danger, pelli ayyaka mosam cheste em chesevadivi.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

My love before marriage. Unexpected situations valla separate ayyam. Later I felt missing her and those situations felt silly to me. But it was too late before someone proposed her and she accepted. I can't blame because even when we were in love for 3 yrs she accepted other person love. May be she wasnt confident that I will be with her.

Now I'm happily married and she is. Appudappudu like once in 2 or 3 yrs oka call chesi ela unnav ani antundi. I never called her.

1 minute ago, huma said:

You are lucky to miss her bro. Alanti vaallu chaala danger, pelli ayyaka mosam cheste em chesevadivi.

Like I said. Situations are due to me. I can't blame her. Tanu baga hurt aindanukunta. Anyways. I don't think she would have left me after marriage. But it's all speculation.

nannu oka amai love chesindi bhayya anukunna danikanna ekva chesindi 

Ekva love chesina probelem ey ani apudey telisindi whole relationship I felt pressurized and accountable.

Denamma sava degdu okate nen idhi chesa nu adhi chey ani.sarpa_raju_katre

Murder of Rohit Vemula. Specifically the reaction around it, the refusal to offer dignity in his death.

It opened my eyes to how disgusting society is. 

It changed me from being somewhat sympathetic to the Hindu political project to absolutely hating it. 

But also the feeling was building up for a long time since sandrabob murdered 23 Tamil labourers and attempted to paint them as smugglers. 

Apart from this, I haven't changed much. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Murder of Rohit Vemula. Specifically the reaction around it, the refusal to offer dignity in his death.

It opened my eyes to how disgusting society is. 

It changed me from being somewhat sympathetic to the Hindu political project to absolutely hating it. 

But also the feeling was building up for a long time since sandrabob murdered 23 Tamil labourers and attempted to paint them as smugglers. 

Apart from this, I haven't changed much. 

He committed suicide ... 

19 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

Chaala badhakaramaina vishayam, same nenu kooda ide face chesa except naa case lo palli chutney kosam kakkurthi pade vaadu hotel vaadu. 

On 1/12/2022 at 9:43 PM, huma said:

Everyone has life incidents that extremely hurt you and you change forever.

These incidents take out your purity and innocence of childhood. What did 

you learn from it?

Any kasak heroine pelli vartha bhayya ... vinagane Jebulo cheyyi pettukuni alaaa naduchukuntooo velli pothaa (3vikram type lo).