Life incident which extremely hurt you

huma

age 8 loosing mom

from then many twists and turns 

court cases , Pure love anukunna from blood relations turned to be toxic for properties 

blames , defamation , istam leni pelli chesukomani harassments, mental torture 

murder sketch lu, college days lo just fees and 2 pairs dresses and just money for food provide chesevalu 

i used to be too much shy to make friends endukante canteen ki veldam ra anna i can't pay for atleast myselves vaala meeda padi tinalenu . so i used to be just a hi and bye friend to many in college days . After Btech job struggle fight chesthu gelusthu vunna okkokadani nunchi ... 

what not naadoka pedda story but tragedy is i have been fighting from age 8 to till date with cruelty of blood relations 

• Like 1
  • Sad 8

2 minutes ago, fake_Bezawada said:

age 8 loosing mom

court cases , Pure love anukunna from blood relations turned to be toxic for properties 

murder sketch lu, college days lo just fees and 2 pairs dresses and just money for food provide chesevalu 

i used to be too much shy to make friends endukante canteen ki veldam ra anna i can't pay for atleast myselves vaala meeda padi tinalenu . so i used to be just a hi and bye friend to many in college days . After Btech job struggle fight chesthu gelusthu vunna okkokadani nunchi ... 

what not naadoka pedda story but tragedy is i have been fighting from age 8 to till date with cruelty of blood relations 

H&*()

14 minutes ago, fake_Bezawada said:

age 8 loosing mom

Sad to hear. 

On 1/12/2022 at 8:43 PM, huma said:

Everyone has life incidents that extremely hurt you and you change forever.

These incidents take out your purity and innocence of childhood. What did 

you learn from it?

22 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

Chinnappudu maa inti pakkana hotel gadu sambhar idli lo second time sambhar poyyamante edchevadu, I felt like vadi mohana 100 kotti poyyi ra ippudu analani,  but I can’t as my dad won’t give pocket money more than 10 rs

this is really bad experience man, the tiffin center i used to eat would not add a tray of chutneys and sambar after i empty them by buying 2 idlis, it cannot be more hurtful than not being able to get free sambar

21 hours ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Murder of Rohit Vemula. Specifically the reaction around it, the refusal to offer dignity in his death.

It opened my eyes to how disgusting society is. 

It changed me from being somewhat sympathetic to the Hindu political project to absolutely hating it. 

But also the feeling was building up for a long time since sandrabob murdered 23 Tamil labourers and attempted to paint them as smugglers. 

Apart from this, I haven't changed much. 

your greatest moment hasn't come yet, the day you know you need mental trauma treatment will be your greatest day

every event in life need not to be seen with the same upper caste/lower caste glasses, myself being an upper caste has not given me a dime while lower caste guy can claim many benefits purely without any merit, all for the same of affirmative action which i don't complain, hence left India letting the same lower caste enjoy all they can in India

actions by few cannot be attributes to a group just bcoz of their birth is the greatest lie being propagated to divide people, congress did this wonderfully and produced many morons like you

Rohit Vemula saga was a drama by congress, everyone other than brainwashed morons like you, he was not even a Dalit as portrayed

• Upvote 2

masters appudu dabbulu leka chipotle badalu tacobell tinadam enta kastam telusa

room lo rice lekunte banana tini padukovadm enta kastam telusa 

parttime job kosam daily 2 km up and 2 down in chicago winter telusa 

MS appudu rani VB  ni git nundi code copy kotti run cheyadam ela ani 3 days lo telusukovadam enta kastam telusa 

opt lo job raka 16 month bench meda undi gasstation lo shift kottadam  enta kastam telusa

SC ki velli okka ammayi do u want dance ani adagakunte enta kastam telusa

ila chepite chalane unnayi le 

• Confused 1

34 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

this is really bad experience man, the tiffin center i used to eat would not add a tray of chutneys and sambar after i empty them by buying 2 idlis, it cannot be more hurtful than not being able to get free sambar

NUvvu better tray chutney finish chesav, maa hotel gadu small plate lo 1 or 2 small cups pettevadu anthe. No trays uncle

On 1/14/2022 at 6:17 AM, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

My love before marriage. Unexpected situations valla separate ayyam. Later I felt missing her and those situations felt silly to me. But it was too late before someone proposed her and she accepted. I can't blame because even when we were in love for 3 yrs she accepted other person love. May be she wasnt confident that I will be with her.

Now I'm happily married and she is. Appudappudu like once in 2 or 3 yrs oka call chesi ela unnav ani antundi. I never called her.

Do men invest themselves in feelings? 

I don’t know incident but more like gaining weight; my mom is a very fit person and she expected me to be the same and it partially ruined my beautiful bonding with my mom because of my food habits

😢

I blame me as her’s is pure love and only wants the best in her child

——

endhuko post cheyalanipinchindi chesa; sometimes how simple and silly things end up like nightmares 

• Confused 1