Life incident which extremely hurt you

huma

8 hours ago, BattalaSathi said:

Any kasak heroine pelli vartha bhayya ... vinagane Jebulo cheyyi pettukuni alaaa naduchukuntooo velli pothaa (3vikram type lo).

Same here 3 days extremely sad aipota 

8 hours ago, pakeer_saab said:

your greatest moment hasn't come yet, the day you know you need mental trauma treatment will be your greatest day

every event in life need not to be seen with the same upper caste/lower caste glasses, myself being an upper caste has not given me a dime while lower caste guy can claim many benefits purely without any merit, all for the same of affirmative action which i don't complain, hence left India letting the same lower caste enjoy all they can in India

actions by few cannot be attributes to a group just bcoz of their birth is the greatest lie being propagated to divide people, congress did this wonderfully and produced many morons like you

Rohit Vemula saga was a drama by congress, everyone other than brainwashed morons like you, he was not even a Dalit as portrayed

Well said ... Even I left India for same reason .... Lower middle class and no reservations and I don't want my kids to suffer like me...

These morons attribute everything to caste and keep digging past ... And demand share

On 1/13/2022 at 6:44 PM, DesiPokiri said:

Chinnappudu maa inti pakkana hotel gadu sambhar idli lo second time sambhar poyyamante edchevadu, I felt like vadi mohana 100 kotti poyyi ra ippudu analani,  but I can’t as my dad won’t give pocket money more than 10 rs

Similar… but naadi bakey lo tomoto sauce daggara. Vedava water kalipi ichevaadu…

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, kevinUsa said:

masters appudu dabbulu leka chipotle badalu tacobell tinadam enta kastam telusa

room lo rice lekunte banana tini padukovadm enta kastam telusa 

parttime job kosam daily 2 km up and 2 down in chicago winter telusa 

MS appudu rani VB  ni git nundi code copy kotti run cheyadam ela ani 3 days lo telusukovadam enta kastam telusa 

opt lo job raka 16 month bench meda undi gasstation lo shift kottadam  enta kastam telusa

SC ki velli okka ammayi do u want dance ani adagakunte enta kastam telusa

ila chepite chalane unnayi le 

Vuu

6 hours ago, riashli said:

My sister's death, antha kanna painful edi anipinchadu, life unte entha kashtamaina face cheyochu anipinchindi

Sorry to hear. How did it happen? If you don't mind asking. 

On 1/12/2022 at 8:43 PM, huma said:

Everyone has life incidents that extremely hurt you and you change forever.

These incidents take out your purity and innocence of childhood. What did 

you learn from it?

i learned great pleasure bro...

6 hours ago, NeneRajuNeneManthri said:

Sorry to hear. How did it happen? If you don't mind asking. 

Post Delivery complication, she developed sepsis, organs Anni overnight fail ayinayi, treatment lo negligence, baby was hardly 10 days old n elder one was 1.5yr.. guntur hospitals antha darunam ekkada undad

• Sad 1