RRR reveals man behind chirus meet.

psycopk

15 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

He didn't put constitute any commission , any educated man knows the whole GO was bogus before elections

Atleast the dacoit was straight forward that he won't include us in BC list, a thief is always better over a backstabber

Manjunathan commission esadu ga bro .....but report they gave was split report.   2-1...

33 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

Manjunathan commission esadu ga bro .....but report they gave was split report.   2-1...

We all know committees are puppets and the results are predetermined in history of india 

Only fools or idiots believe they are not 

16 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

We all know committees are puppets and the results are predetermined in history of india 

Only fools or idiots believe they are not 

I am saying there are commisions on kapu reservation issue....not abt their results bro.... previously in ysr govt same too ....4% gap unte muslims ki ichadu reservation and sealed to 50% ...

3 minutes ago, Lovecrusader said:

I am saying there are commisions on kapu reservation issue....not abt their results bro.... previously in ysr govt same too ....4% gap unte muslims ki ichadu reservation and sealed to 50% ...

Yesu daddy knew the 4% reservation will never stand the test of law , it was pure stunt . 

I believe some muslims are considered BC's and get some reservation but not as muslims 

Just now, Ryzen_renoir said:

Yesu daddy knew the 4% reservation will never stand the test of law , it was pure stunt . 

I believe some muslims are considered BC's and get some reservation but not as muslims 

80% muslims in Ap getting reservation bro under BC quota .....

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

But not as muslims , but as BC's 

He could simple done same with kapus....already turpu kapus and munnur kapus have reservation.....when there is no intent ..they will do every possible trick in book to avoid

• Upvote 1