shameless how is your familybro

kittaya

3 hours ago, kittaya said:

@Shameless how are you doing bro.. with covid

Hello @kittayabro...thanks for the thread and remembering me bro...total 4 family members passed away due to COVID (3 in their 50s and one in his 40s)...we are getting better now...I was sick for almost 10 days bro but luckily tested negative 2 times...wife is getting better now...

• Sad 15

5 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Hello @kittayabro...thanks for the thread and remembering me bro...total 4 family members passed away due to COVID (3 in their 50s and one in his 40s)...we are getting better now...I was sick for almost 10 days bro but luckily tested negative 2 times...wife is getting better now...

Praying for you , stay strong bro

6 minutes ago, Shameless said:

4 is huge loss bro, is it in India or US ? please stay strong

19 minutes ago, Shameless said:

Did this happen in USA 

24 minutes ago, Shameless said:

No bro i know the pain of near ones getting sick .. stay strong bro... 

Cool getting better is always a positive note .. hope your wife also recoveres faster than now and lead a normal life...