Professionals Contracted To Kill Me: RRR

Anta Assamey

RRR-8.jpg

YCP rebel MP Raghu Ramakrishna Raju alleged that a big conspiracy is being planned to assassinate him. Speaking to the media in New Delhi, RRR stated that private killers are roped in to attack him.

“I have information that professional killers from Jharkhand state are hatching a sketch to kill me. With the details I have, I will be writing to Prime Minister Narendra Modi,” said RRR but he did not disclose anything related to his security or whether he is seeking additional security in view of this conspiracy.

Accusing AP CM YS Jagan, RRR cited the example of TDP leader’s brutal murder in Guntur. “Jagan as CM is eliminating people who don’t like his governance and he is also destroying the system mercilessly,” added RRR.

The Narsapuram MP who served privilege motion notices against AP CID chief Sunil Kumar, appealed to the Lok Sabha Speaker Om Birla to respond on the issue as promptly as possible.

These are sensational allegations by RRR against Jagan and just in case of any unwanted harm to the MP, YCP government will have big trouble to deal with.

1 hour ago, Vaampire said:

Anni details unnapudu direct gaa expose cheseyochu kada.. 

he himself dilution the fight he put on against jagga corruption

Eetala rajendra laga tiger anukunna ,but he's looking more and more like entertainer than a politician 

Feb 5 ki resign chesi , poti chesi odipoyina respect untadhi 

1 hour ago, Anta Assamey said:
RRR-8.jpg

YCP rebel MP Raghu Ramakrishna Raju alleged that a big conspiracy is being planned to assassinate him. Speaking to the media in New Delhi, RRR stated that private killers are roped in to attack him.

“I have information that professional killers from Jharkhand state are hatching a sketch to kill me. With the details I have, I will be writing to Prime Minister Narendra Modi,” said RRR but he did not disclose anything related to his security or whether he is seeking additional security in view of this conspiracy.

Accusing AP CM YS Jagan, RRR cited the example of TDP leader’s brutal murder in Guntur. “Jagan as CM is eliminating people who don’t like his governance and he is also destroying the system mercilessly,” added RRR.

The Narsapuram MP who served privilege motion notices against AP CID chief Sunil Kumar, appealed to the Lok Sabha Speaker Om Birla to respond on the issue as promptly as possible.

These are sensational allegations by RRR against Jagan and just in case of any unwanted harm to the MP, YCP government will have big trouble to deal with.

veedoka comedy piece avutunnadu roju rojuki...chaala ekkuva oohinchukuntunnadu roju rojuki...

aa elections evo vachesto veedi stamina ento telustundi....

19 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Eetala rajendra laga tiger anukunna ,but he's looking more and more like entertainer than a politician 

rrr bought many issues to limelight. Total credit to him.. but now a days he is showing so much desperation to hold press meets and critisize jagga

• Upvote 1

Sankranthi ki ie sari comedy cinema eedide anukunta...

Manchi momentum vunde...already resign chesi vunte March lo re-election vuntunde, surprise resignation chesi vunte Jaggadi ki takkuva time vuntunde to prepare.... and momentum were with RRR....win or lose, RRR would have made an impact in the godavari districts.

Ipudu malla resign ante kam se kam elections six months later..leaving enough time and room for Jagan to bounce back...RRR intha pedda comedu piece avutadu anukoledu.

42 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Etela tiger ah? Hahahahhaaha vadike em dikku leka bayam tho bjp lo join ayindu. Vadu bjp lo join aindo ledo vadu mokam la kala ledhu paadu ledhu. He has no other option. @psycopk anna vinava endhi mari intha enakeskuravatam hatred peaks lo undhi ysrcp batch ki.

2 hours ago, Anta Assamey said:
RRR-8.jpg

rrr ontarodu direct support ledhu saving his ass. Atkeast ila cheptha repu emina ithey t420 gadi vipe chustharu antha.

5 minutes ago, Swatkat said:

Etela tiger ah? Hahahahhaaha vadike em dikku leka bayam tho bjp lo join ayindu. Vadu bjp lo join aindo ledo vadu mokam la kala ledhu paadu ledhu. He has no other option. @psycopk anna vinava endhi mari intha enakeskuravatam hatred peaks lo undhi ysrcp batch ki.

He fought and won against a man like KCR who controls all media in Telangana. You may have low opinion on him but he's far braver than most politicians in AP/Telangana  

Bjp will occupy congress place anyway , congress is just a shell of its former self

30 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

rrr bought many issues to limelight. Total credit to him.. but now a days he is showing so much desperation to hold press meets and critisize jagga

Many issues to limelight aa … what issues bedaru?

7 minutes ago, JackSeal said:

Many issues to limelight aa … what issues bedaru?

Sand prices issue ni ekkuva raise chesindi rrr ey. Even temple meedha attacks.. ttd ki chendina property ni ap govt ammadaniki try cheyyadam. These are some of the many

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Vaampire said:

Sand prices issue ni ekkuva raise chesindi rrr ey. Even temple meedha attacks.. ttd ki chendina property ni ap govt ammadaniki try cheyyadam. These are some of the many

Mari ee issues vadilesi opposition enduku movie tickets, bath room lo babai pai focus pedthundhi