Jump to content

KTR to Elonmusk


Guruish
 Share

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Set shop ante only shop kadu vayya, it can be anything  a technology  offshore unit, manufacturing unit, or showroom etc.

Mundu electric vehicles meeda incentives match cheyamanu ah show off candidate ni....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

There is little chance Tesla will choose Telangana  over tamil nadu the established EV hub since 2018  or Karnataka (since they already registered R&D office in Bengaluru )  or Gujarat , maharastra ( the established manufacturing hubs ) 

The only way they will even remotely consider is it offers huge amount of subsidies at which point the state derives no benefit from the unit anyway 

 

 

 

that shouldn’t keep him from trying it, lucid has their plant in arizona, tesla has in nevada, austin - away from ports. 
 

it need not be just manufacturing but could be anything like IT shop. BMW and FCA have their biggest IT operations in Hyderabad .

FCA invested 1100 crores last year

https://m.economictimes.com/industry/auto/auto-news/we-want-to-own-technology-around-customer-experience-fcas-mamatha-chamarthi/amp_articleshow/80002965.cms

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

His achievements so far speaks that, atleast he is trying something than dumb suckers good for nothing

Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy - Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie Brahmanandam, brahmanandam comedy scenes, Brahmanandam comedy, Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy, Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju Comedy Scenes, Brahmanandam Comedy Scenes, JD Chakravarthi, Urmila, Ram Gopal Varma, Anaganaga Oka Roju Full Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju HD Movie GIF

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, RaaoSaab said:

Mundu electric vehicles meeda incentives match cheyamanu ah show off candidate ni....

Only state which has a ev policy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, RaaoSaab said:

Mundu electric vehicles meeda incentives match cheyamanu ah show off candidate ni....

His achievements so far speaks that, atleast he is trying something than dumb suckers good for nothing

ANTA 
Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy - Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie Brahmanandam, brahmanandam comedy scenes, Brahmanandam comedy, Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy, Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju Comedy Scenes, Brahmanandam Comedy Scenes, JD Chakravarthi, Urmila, Ram Gopal Varma, Anaganaga Oka Roju Full Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju HD Movie GIF

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

Only state which has a ev policy

Pina list esa ga a state entha incentive istundo....malli ev policy ani sollu enduku

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

that shouldn’t keep him from trying it, lucid has their plant in arizona, tesla has in nevada, austin - away from ports. 
 

it need not be just manufacturing but could be anything like IT shop. BMW and FCA have their biggest IT operations in Hyderabad .

FCA invested 1100 crores last year

https://m.economictimes.com/industry/auto/auto-news/we-want-to-own-technology-around-customer-experience-fcas-mamatha-chamarthi/amp_articleshow/80002965.cms

Until now Tesla has always invested in a  huge gigafactory model  , just saying that type of plant is not coming to India atleast this decade 

Even if it comes it will be highly unlikely in Telangana 

Ofcourse they may open a software services or R&D branch like they already did Bengaluru. Not discounting this option 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Until now Tesla has always invested in a  huge gigafactory model  , just saying that type of plant is not coming to India atleast this decade 

Even if it comes it will be highly unlikely in Telangana 

Ofcourse they may open a software services or R&D branch like they already did Bengaluru. Not discounting this option 

 

again all your arguments are based on assumptions.

FCA setup R&F center just last year. Hyundai, Mahindra and Maruti Suzuki have their R&D units in Hyderabad.

Mahindra tractor manufacturing is in Jahirabad, Tata aviation and aeronautics as well. These all are heavy weight manufacturing units

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

His achievements so far speaks that, atleast he is trying something than dumb suckers good for nothing

ANTA 
Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy - Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie Brahmanandam, brahmanandam comedy scenes, Brahmanandam comedy, Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy, Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju Comedy Scenes, Brahmanandam Comedy Scenes, JD Chakravarthi, Urmila, Ram Gopal Varma, Anaganaga Oka Roju Full Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju HD Movie GIF

Google cheyakunda india IT minister evvado cheppu? Poni AP IT minister evvado cheppu, same Karnataka IT minister evvado cheppu….

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guys stop fighting over Tesla.

Hope there's a world class electric vehicle maker from India itself.

Tata Nexon is doing especially well. although with much lower range.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Raven_Rayes said:

Guys stop fighting over Tesla.

Hope there's a world class electric vehicle maker from India itself.

Tata Nexon is doing especially well. although with much lower range.

This is reason India keeps losing, most of the Teslas manufacturered in China are being exported to Europe. Because of proximity to Europe we should be going all in for such a manufacturing base for a popular product.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

again all your arguments are based on assumptions.

FCA setup R&F center just last year. Hyundai, Mahindra and Maruti Suzuki have their R&D units in Hyderabad.

Mahindra tractor manufacturing is in Jahirabad, Tata aviation and aeronautics as well. These all are heavy weight manufacturing units

 

Not assumptions abaa , it is reality. 

Software  units will always be there and continue to come in the future 

The situation is different for manufacturing 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, hyperbole said:

This is reason India keeps losing, most of the Teslas manufacturered in China are being exported to Europe. Because of proximity to Europe we should be going all in for such a manufacturing base for a popular product.

You are not making much sense now. That's what the govt is asking Tesla too. To manufacture Teslas in the country, instead of importing them and treating India as dumpyard for its excess stock.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.