Laya working as lead consultant for Wipro and Apple?

Raazu

8 hours ago, Pashuvu said:

She is planning to introduce her daughter as heroine in Tollywood ani news chavida recently...mother daughter dance videos Kuda odulutunnaru edaina director producer Valla(daughter) talent ki recognition ivvalani...

Choosamu gaa amar akbar Antony lo 

8 hours ago, Pashuvu said:

She is planning to introduce her daughter as heroine in Tollywood ani news chavida recently...mother daughter dance videos Kuda odulutunnaru edaina director producer Valla(daughter) talent ki recognition ivvalani...

Kastam face bagunte, acting kuda ravali ga.. Radha daughters were not successful 

Jeevitha daughter was not successful 

unless they get chances despite Flops …

11 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Yes born and raised in amaravathi. Adhe appatlo bezqwada

She studied BTech in Siddhardha Engineering College, VJA. Joined CSE in 1999. The commodes really rafed her. She went and complained to the Principal Narsayya. He told that its Royal Commode College and any women who is non-commode should undergo the torture. I think she discontinued BTech there. The first question she faced during raghing was “what is the size of Venu?” Her costar in Swayamvaram movie. When she complained the same to the Principal, he said its the way we show our caste domination in colleges across Krishna/Guntur dists. Goosebumps for @futureofandhra dude

45 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

She studied BTech in Siddhardha Engineering College, VJA. Joined CSE in 1999. The commodes really rafed her. She went and complained to the Principal Narsayya. He told that its Royal Commode College and any women who is non-commode should undergo the torture. I think she discontinued BTech there. The first question she faced during raghing was “what is the size of Venu?” Her costar in Swayamvaram movie. When she complained the same to the Principal, he said its the way we show our caste domination in colleges across Krishna/Guntur dists. Goosebumps for @futureofandhra dude

Am against caste fanatics

I faced the discrimination in my engineering

1 hour ago, futureofandhra said:

Am against caste fanatics

I faced the discrimination in my engineering

Yendhuku cheyyaru? Krishna/Guntur lo laaga prathi choota adhe penta pedithe voorukuntaara? I remember a particular incident happened at this college during early 2000s when my friend studied there: http://www.kits.edu/

Majority of payment seats are bought by AP students in that college and majority of them are commodes. So those commodes started same grouping there also. All non-commodes revolted and one day thrashed all of the commodes and drove them away from the campus. Police case was registered. Disgrace to Telugus.

Same kind of thrashing happened in JUNTU, Kakinada, Osmania University Hyderabad, REC, Warangal (NIT)

What I am saying is 100% true and my friends were there on the campus that time.

In Bangalore, Chennai and Coimbatore also the same Caste Groupism started by Commodes. So the result is always getting thrashed by non-commodes.... hahahahhaha

I used to enjoy a lot hearing all those stories.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, DesiPokiri said:

Vado musali chadasthapu uncle le, vaadi intlo insecurities anni desi ladies meedha feel avthu edusthu untadu. Leave it

Avunuuuu Mari she is a nippu. Tollywood lo she was untouched. Yerrrripoookrrruuudaaa. 

16 minutes ago, ysshakeela said:

Yendhuku cheyyaru? Krishna/Guntur lo laaga prathi choota adhe penta pedithe voorukuntaara? I remember a particular incident happened at this college during early 2000s when my friend studied there: http://www.kits.edu/

Majority of payment seats are bought by AP students in that college and majority of them are commodes. So those commodes started same grouping there also. All non-commodes revolted and one day thrashed all of the commodes and drove them away from the campus. Police case was registered. Disgrace to Telugus.

Same kind of thrashing happened in JUNTU, Kakinada, Osmania University Hyderabad, REC, Warangal (NIT)

What I am saying is 100% true and my friends were there on the campus that time.

In Bangalore, Chennai and Coimbatore also the same Caste Groupism started by Commodes. So the result is always getting thrashed by non-commodes.... hahahahhaha

I used to enjoy a lot hearing all those stories.

This hate game won't do any good

I didn't do any caste based discrimination

Seema lo vundey scene everyone knows 

I faced issue with Seema batch n i won't say which caste

Seen chiru fans in my intermediate i didn't realise that time about caste

I wish tags n caste name gets eliminated it's good for society