Jump to content

Laya working as lead consultant for Wipro and Apple?


Raazu

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, CherryGaru said:

laya60size32ds.jpg

she's so cute but i like the way she left industry and got settled as a cool home maker 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, fake_Bezawada said:

she's so cute but i like the way she left industry and got settled as a cool home maker 

Wipro lo working anta now !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

Ragging used to be separate for K’s and Non K’s… K’s don’t talk to or rag non K’s… they live in their own world… there are few guys in my class with whom I never talked in those 4 years.. girls, forget it..

may be laya had some attention as she was popular.. separate tables in canteen is correct.. separate bathrooms is wrong… we had separate freshers parties.. first bench seating for K’s was there initially for a couple of months but changed after they started roll number based seating.. ragging was not that bad.. it was kinda fun.. 

This matches completely what I know about that college and being there. Other guy is just spreading incorrect or incomplete information.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/15/2022 at 7:41 AM, ysshakeela said:

Yendhuku cheyyaru? Krishna/Guntur lo laaga prathi choota adhe penta pedithe voorukuntaara? I remember a particular incident happened at this college during early 2000s when my friend studied there: http://www.kits.edu/

Majority of payment seats are bought by AP students in that college and majority of them are commodes. So those commodes started same grouping there also. All non-commodes revolted and one day thrashed all of the commodes and drove them away from the campus. Police case was registered. Disgrace to Telugus.

Same kind of thrashing happened in JUNTU, Kakinada, Osmania University Hyderabad, REC, Warangal (NIT)

What I am saying is 100% true and my friends were there on the campus that time.

In Bangalore, Chennai and Coimbatore also the same Caste Groupism started by Commodes. So the result is always getting thrashed by non-commodes.... hahahahhaha

I used to enjoy a lot hearing all those stories.

 

 

Chaala vinna ilanti kathalu. 

Naa cousin okadu VR Siddhardha college lo admission ayinappudu(30 years back sangathi le) vaadi ragging ila jarigindi: 

Senior: Nee perentra

Cousin: Peru cheppadu

Seniors: Nee caste entra

Cousin: Caste cheppadu( a bit shocked but still cheppadu)

Seniors: Ayithe ee college lo enduku cheravu ra

Inko friend undevadu Hyd lo perigaadu andaritho kalisi melisi manchi ga ne undevadu, vaadiki Tamil Nadu lo edo college lo admission ochindi akkada mottam pulkas gang ekkuva, veedini okka sem lo chedadobbaru. 

Eppudu lenidi peru ki chivaralo oka thokka pettukodam modalettadu kulagajji baaga antindi ontiki

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, ysshakeela said:

What you said is matching what I said. That ragging part is 100% true as one of my frens worked as lecturer in VRSEC that time. The ragging was very bad those days. Non-commode ladies ni prost*tes laaga treat cheeseevaallu. Only Royal caste people had to sit in front benches. Separate toilets and separate spaces in canteens used to be there. Also the food messes were different for Royal caste. The mens hostel warden Subbayya, who used to teach ECE used to encourage commodes to do the ragging. He was arranging different times for different castes in college hostel mess. 

Royal blood and breed gallaki first preference akkada canteen lo, so first vallu tinnake vere vallu ochi tinali. Atleast that was how it was during my BTech days as I got to hear from friends that studied there, ippudu sangathi teliyadu. 

Enthanna bezawada kabatti it's possible it's still like that there

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Chaala vinna ilanti kathalu. 

Naa cousin okadu VR Siddhardha college lo admission ayinappudu(30 years back sangathi le) vaadi ragging ila jarigindi: 

Senior: Nee perentra

Cousin: Peru cheppadu

Seniors: Nee caste entra

Cousin: Caste cheppadu( a bit shocked but still cheppadu)

Seniors: Ayithe ee college lo enduku cheravu ra

Inko friend undevadu Hyd lo perigaadu andaritho kalisi melisi manchi ga ne undevadu, vaadiki Tamil Nadu lo edo college lo admission ochindi akkada mottam pulkas gang ekkuva, veedini okka sem lo chedadobbaru. 

Eppudu lenidi peru ki chivaralo oka thokka pettukodam modalettadu kulagajji baaga antindi ontiki

Asalu VR lo Ks names toh piluchukoru only with last name toh. Ninnu caste kuda adagaru inti peru toh ne K or NK decide chestar 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

Asalu VR lo Ks names toh piluchukoru only with last name toh. Ninnu caste kuda adagaru inti peru toh ne K or NK decide chestar 

Konni K names and Bapan names similar untayi gaa, for example know some Ks with Malladi also know some Bapans with Malladi. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/15/2022 at 4:33 PM, Marsmangalodu said:

Laya is average not heroine material

Laya never showed her assets otherwise she could have topped the list

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Konni K names and Bapan names similar untayi gaa, for example know some Ks with Malladi also know some Bapans with Malladi. 

But telsukuntar ley akkada easy ee antha caste ingrained ppl ki ardam aithadi kada; 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Dabbakai said:

But telsukuntar ley akkada easy ee antha caste ingrained ppl ki ardam aithadi kada; 

Yes of course, purse open chesthey NTR and Balayya pictures untayi gaa so easy ga ne cheppeseyochu

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Yes of course, purse open chesthey NTR and Balayya pictures untayi gaa so easy ga ne cheppeseyochu

For suppose junior picture vunte ?? Inti Peru K intiperu appudu ela 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Dabbakai said:

For suppose junior picture vunte ?? Inti Peru K intiperu appudu ela 

Zoo ippudu counted as pure blood and breed, avasaram alantidi mari. 

Mokshagna rangam lo ki digentha varaku Zoo ni netti meeda pettukovalsinde vere choice ledu mana K brothers ki, but Mokshagna youth ki heart throb and next generation K youth ki inspiration ani vinikidi

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Laya apple lo consultant ga chesthundi aney topic caste discussion gurunchi vellinda… lol….

 

chaala mandiki teliyadhu. Laya acted as child artist in one movie. Aa movie lo male child artiste ki national award vachindi. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.