Jump to content

Laya working as lead consultant for Wipro and Apple?


Raazu

Recommended Posts

On 1/15/2022 at 9:24 AM, godfather03 said:

Watch from 18.25

 

 

She is happily married with kids, why this dumbo want to discuss about her and their relationship 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Vaampire said:

Laya apple lo consultant ga chesthundi aney topic caste discussion gurunchi vellinda… lol….

 

chaala mandiki teliyadhu. Laya acted as child artist in one movie. Aa movie lo male child artiste ki national award vachindi. 

Bhadram koduko

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JackSeal said:

She is happily married with kids, why this dumbo want to discuss about her and their relationship 

+1

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JackSeal said:

She is happily married with kids, why this dumbo want to discuss about her and their relationship 

Bcoz he is not happy with his life.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Raazu said:

Bcoz he is not happy with his life.

So what kaka

ayithe past ni theesi married woman gurinchi matladthada fruit gadu

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, kiraak_poradu said:

So what kaka

ayithe past ni theesi married woman gurinchi matladthada fruit gadu

He wants to spoil others life too. Aggi pilla giyyali and have to watch by being sidelines.

useless fellow Sai kiran gadu.. inka nayyam we were in relationship ani cheppaledhu

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/15/2022 at 2:43 PM, Pashuvu said:

She is planning to introduce her daughter as heroine in Tollywood ani news chavida recently...mother daughter dance videos Kuda odulutunnaru edaina director producer Valla(daughter) talent ki recognition ivvalani...

TFI nundi vellipoyaka daani viluva telisi malli kutullani pamputunnaru

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/15/2022 at 11:43 PM, Raazu said:

Kastam face bagunte, acting kuda ravali ga.. Radha daughters were not successful 

Jeevitha daughter was not successful 

unless they get chances despite Flops …

Vaallu commitments ivvaru

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Raazu said:

He wants to spoil others life too. Aggi pilla giyyali and have to watch by being sidelines.

useless fellow Sai kiran gadu.. inka nayyam we were in relationship ani cheppaledhu

These type mentality is like alpa santhosam in pysachikatvam even dog is better kaka

loser not life for him 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/15/2022 at 6:43 AM, Raazu said:

Kastam face bagunte, acting kuda ravali ga.. Radha daughters were not successful 

Jeevitha daughter was not successful 

unless they get chances despite Flops …

Monna Jeevitha daughter movies rendu chusa super unnai, who said they were not suceesful

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.