Veedidhi ra life ante…

Raazu

4 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

He is actually not a bad looking fellow himself. 

But leave it to the insecure fellows in this DB, 95% of who still think White is right and put anyone whiter looking on a pedestal. 

The world however has moved on from such regressive thinking

I didn't say he is bad looking; but he is a successful director and ppl want to associate be associated with rich successful ppl. agreed that mari antha galeez ga aithe ledu expect for being dark. 

2 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Still stuck in colonial/fuedal mindset , dark skin = servant type mentality

Strange people vayya ala antaru malli charcoal color lo unde venkatesudi kosam line lo nilabadi maree darsanam chesukuntaru

3 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Ade vayya nenu cheptundi even if he weren't successful and rich he would have found a mostly decent looking girl. Being dark edo negative ani nuvvu antunnavu and I know this is the subservient mentality that most desis have due to being bombarded with skin bleaching creams from the time they are a toddler, but most of the world has moved on from this colonial hangover. 

NTR-1.gif

oh swarry, mana daridram ade kada dark is being negative anedi ingrained into our thought.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

Ade vayya nenu cheptundi even if he weren't successful and rich he would have found a mostly decent looking girl. Being dark edo negative ani nuvvu antunnavu and I know this is the subservient mentality that most desis have due to being bombarded with skin bleaching creams from the time they are a toddler, but most of the world has moved on from this colonial hangover. 

I dont agree with this. Idi entha progressive ayina kuda deep inside povadam kastham bro. Datings app lo black women find it extremely difficult to get matches.