Jump to content

Anyone used Advance Parole (AP)


RAHUL_DRAVID
 Share

Recommended Posts

India nunchi vachetapdu .. How was the process? any questions or secondary screening happened at immigration? Also vahaka still h1 status emi affect kadu kada i am planning on staying H1b till GC

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, RAHUL_DRAVID said:

India nunchi vachetapdu .. How was the process? any questions or secondary screening happened at immigration? Also vahaka still h1 status emi affect kadu kada i am planning on staying H1b till GC

maa co-worker usse chesadu , pakaku tiskelli just standardd questions who filed your 485 petition , are u working where are you working and they let them in 

yyou will be entered in parole status durinig your h1 renewal or use Automatci revalidation by going to mexico you should be fine to regain your i94 status on h1b

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, RAHUL_DRAVID said:

India nunchi vachetapdu .. How was the process? any questions or secondary screening happened at immigration? Also vahaka still h1 status emi affect kadu kada i am planning on staying H1b till GC

Advance parole ante

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

maa co-worker usse chesadu , pakaku tiskelli just standardd questions who filed your 485 petition , are u working where are you working and they let them in 

yyou will be entered in parole status durinig your h1 renewal or use Automatci revalidation by going to mexico you should be fine to regain your i94 status on h1b

 

so next renewal back to H1 status vachestada? H1 transfer kuda cheskovachu kada with out any issues? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RAHUL_DRAVID said:

so next renewal back to H1 status vachestada? H1 transfer kuda cheskovachu kada with out any issues? 

i think so bro , for suure extension apudu aithe pakka ( hoping same thing for trasnfer just check with attorney to be sure) worst case offer vache mundu mexico ki poyi automatic revaliidation tho enter ga then trasnfer 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, RAHUL_DRAVID said:

India nunchi vachetapdu .. How was the process? any questions or secondary screening happened at immigration? Also vahaka still h1 status emi affect kadu kada i am planning on staying H1b till GC

1. No issues at second screening, they review your A id and other immigrant documents and they admin you as an immigrant to the nation.

2. H1b is an non-immigrant visa… AP vaadukunte no need to continue H1 and as you already In the country as an immigrant …. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

1. No issues at second screening, they review your A id and other immigrant documents and they admin you as an immigrant to the nation.

2. H1b is an non-immigrant visa… AP vaadukunte no need to continue H1 and as you already In the country as an immigrant …. 

Cool...I want to continue in H1b ba.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

maa co-worker usse chesadu , pakaku tiskelli just standardd questions who filed your 485 petition , are u working where are you working and they let them in 

yyou will be entered in parole status durinig your h1 renewal or use Automatci revalidation by going to mexico you should be fine to regain your i94 status on h1b

 

for example ippudu i have valid H1 but no stamping..can i go to india and come back on AP how can i continue on H1 with revalidation without stamping?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, gudboy said:

for example ippudu i have valid H1 but no stamping..can i go to india and come back on AP how can i continue on H1 with revalidation without stamping?

when renewal comes you will be automatically given i94

or you can go to mexico or canada read about "automatic revalidation"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

when renewal comes you will be automatically given i94

or you can go to mexico or canada read about "automatic revalidation"

What about stamping vaa to come back to Mexico on h1. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, pahelwan1 said:

What about stamping vaa to come back to Mexico on h1. 

thats why asked you to readd about "Automatic Revalidation" vaaaa  :) 

no stamping is needed

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

thats why asked you to readd about "Automatic Revalidation" vaaaa  :) 

no stamping is needed

Whats the purpose of revalidation if we can do h1 renewal as standard process .. Am i missing anything?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, RAHUL_DRAVID said:

Whats the purpose of revalidation if we can do h1 renewal as standard process .. Am i missing anything?

if you need it earlier than renewaal , as we dont know what happens if we are going to change the company etc in those situations, or some people want to file new 485 they want to be in non immigrant status insteaaad having doubts

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

if you need it earlier than renewaal , as we dont know what happens if we are going to change the company etc in those situations, or some people want to file new 485 they want to be in non immigrant status insteaaad having doubts

i read that you need to be out of country for less than 30 days to get automatic revalidation. what does that mean? any idea

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.