Anyone used Advance Parole (AP)

RAHUL_DRAVID

India nunchi vachetapdu .. How was the process? any questions or secondary screening happened at immigration? Also vahaka still h1 status emi affect kadu kada i am planning on staying H1b till GC

3 minutes ago, RAHUL_DRAVID said:

India nunchi vachetapdu .. How was the process? any questions or secondary screening happened at immigration? Also vahaka still h1 status emi affect kadu kada i am planning on staying H1b till GC

maa co-worker usse chesadu , pakaku tiskelli just standardd questions who filed your 485 petition , are u working where are you working and they let them in 

yyou will be entered in parole status durinig your h1 renewal or use Automatci revalidation by going to mexico you should be fine to regain your i94 status on h1b

6 minutes ago, RAHUL_DRAVID said:

Advance parole ante

3 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

maa co-worker usse chesadu , pakaku tiskelli just standardd questions who filed your 485 petition , are u working where are you working and they let them in 

yyou will be entered in parole status durinig your h1 renewal or use Automatci revalidation by going to mexico you should be fine to regain your i94 status on h1b

so next renewal back to H1 status vachestada? H1 transfer kuda cheskovachu kada with out any issues? 

2 minutes ago, RAHUL_DRAVID said:

so next renewal back to H1 status vachestada? H1 transfer kuda cheskovachu kada with out any issues? 

i think so bro , for suure extension apudu aithe pakka ( hoping same thing for trasnfer just check with attorney to be sure) worst case offer vache mundu mexico ki poyi automatic revaliidation tho enter ga then trasnfer 

13 minutes ago, RAHUL_DRAVID said:

1. No issues at second screening, they review your A id and other immigrant documents and they admin you as an immigrant to the nation.

2. H1b is an non-immigrant visa… AP vaadukunte no need to continue H1 and as you already In the country as an immigrant …. 

7 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

1. No issues at second screening, they review your A id and other immigrant documents and they admin you as an immigrant to the nation.

2. H1b is an non-immigrant visa… AP vaadukunte no need to continue H1 and as you already In the country as an immigrant …. 

Cool...I want to continue in H1b ba.. 

58 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

for example ippudu i have valid H1 but no stamping..can i go to india and come back on AP how can i continue on H1 with revalidation without stamping?

Just now, gudboy said:

for example ippudu i have valid H1 but no stamping..can i go to india and come back on AP how can i continue on H1 with revalidation without stamping?

when renewal comes you will be automatically given i94

or you can go to mexico or canada read about "automatic revalidation"

15 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

when renewal comes you will be automatically given i94

or you can go to mexico or canada read about "automatic revalidation"

What about stamping vaa to come back to Mexico on h1. 

19 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

thats why asked you to readd about "Automatic Revalidation" vaaaa  :) 

no stamping is needed

Whats the purpose of revalidation if we can do h1 renewal as standard process .. Am i missing anything?

1 minute ago, RAHUL_DRAVID said:

Whats the purpose of revalidation if we can do h1 renewal as standard process .. Am i missing anything?

if you need it earlier than renewaal , as we dont know what happens if we are going to change the company etc in those situations, or some people want to file new 485 they want to be in non immigrant status insteaaad having doubts

28 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

if you need it earlier than renewaal , as we dont know what happens if we are going to change the company etc in those situations, or some people want to file new 485 they want to be in non immigrant status insteaaad having doubts

i read that you need to be out of country for less than 30 days to get automatic revalidation. what does that mean? any idea