Anyone used Advance Parole (AP)

RAHUL_DRAVID

18 minutes ago, gudboy said:

i read that you need to be out of country for less than 30 days to get automatic revalidation. what does that mean? any idea

when you go to mexico you should not stay beyond 30 days

How does it work?

lets say i enter the country on AP(i will still get an i-94) 

and if i need to start working on H1b starting the next day is it possible? Technically i need to use my EAd correct?

6 hours ago, LadiesTailor said:

1. No issues at second screening, they review your A id and other immigrant documents and they admin you as an immigrant to the nation.

2. H1b is an non-immigrant visa… AP vaadukunte no need to continue H1 and as you already In the country as an immigrant …. 

incorrect. H1B is considered a dual intent visa. Not a non-immigrant visa.

16 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

@csrcsr @Spartan @fasak_vachaduuncles, here is the situation H1’s expires Jan-10-2025

AP you got expires Sep-20-2023

now when we enter to USA on AP, we are payrolled, and I think i94 it will be till Sep-20-2023,,, now ur h1 is not valid till jan2025, so neeed to file h1 extn before sep-20-2023 ?? 

No bayya your h1 is valid through 2025 , just in the immi records permit ayetapudu parole ani untadi, when renewal happens in 2025 automatic ga new h1 i94 is your status , no need to file in 2023

43 minutes ago, nizambadnarsingyadav said:

How does it work?

and if i need to start working on H1b starting the next day is it possible? Technically i need to use my EAd correct?

No not needed bro yiu can be on h1 and continue to work

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nizambadnarsingyadav said:

How does it work?

no..u can enter on AP and work on H1B

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, dkchinnari said:

no..u can enter on AP and work on H1B

so you are saying even when we enter on parole status we still on H1b and work? so what is the need to get out of country to get automatic revalidation?

20 minutes ago, gudboy said:

so you are saying even when we enter on parole status we still on H1b and work? so what is the need to get out of country to get automatic revalidation?

csr cheppadu kadha..in case job change or filing 485 instead of mixed states..btr to be on non-immigrant anta..

8 hours ago, perugu_vada said:

@csrcsr @Spartan @fasak_vachaduuncles, here is the situation H1’s expires Jan-10-2025

AP you got expires Sep-20-2023

now when we enter to USA on AP, we are payrolled, and I think i94 it will be till Sep-20-2023,,, now ur h1 is not valid till jan2025, so neeed to file h1 extn before sep-20-2023 ?? 

You can enter USA on AP but you can still continue on H1b 

last year telegram university confirmed 

if you have any questions send emai to all it questions to company lawyer née satisfaction kosam

9 hours ago, Jatka Bandi said:

incorrect. H1B is considered a dual intent visa. Not a non-immigrant visa.

The H1B visa is a non-immigrant visa designed to allow U.S. employers to recruit & employ foreign professionals in specialty occupations within the U.S.A. for a specified period of time. ... The petitioner must file an H-1B petition for hiring the employee, while the foreign worker is the beneficiary.

4 hours ago, LadiesTailor said:

The H1B visa is a non-immigrant visa designed to allow U.S. employers to recruit & employ foreign professionals in specialty occupations within the U.S.A. for a specified period of time. ... The petitioner must file an H-1B petition for hiring the employee, while the foreign worker is the beneficiary.

It is named as non-immigrant but it is dual intent visa. Why do you think all our employers asked us to get onto H1B before initiating GC process? Why don't people start typically start GC on F1 status?