DONT DONATE- Looks Scam - Kudirte help for her education last sem of MBBS

Spartan

3 minutes ago, viky said:

endho emo jannalu, tanaki 10k itche dostulu kuda leka pothe, doctor saduvulu em saduvutaru and em sadistaru anna

hmm.. she finished 9 sems 

parents situation bad anta kada

Aa cousin Nithya Gopi gaadiki siggu unda…he cannot give 10 k loan for her education and put her profile in go fund me …really lol assalu janalu ila thayaru iyaru enti….

P.S: i donate to real needy ppl for serveneedy organization in india.

1 hour ago, viky said:

endho emo jannalu, tanaki 10k itche dostulu kuda leka pothe, doctor saduvulu em saduvutaru and em sadistaru anna

georgia ante indians evaru untaru le... asalu alanti place lo mbbs cheyatame kashtam .... who can instantly give 10k dollars from india. cant judge ppl

2 minutes ago, mirchi_bajji said:

georgia ante indians evaru untaru le... asalu alanti place lo mbbs cheyatame kashtam .... who can instantly give 10k dollars from india. cant judge ppl

emo le , my bad for judging without out knowing personally.. confusion anthe..

I just donated. But every time I donate, i don't feel good about it as I'm aware there are several fraud activities esp. in these sites like gofundme or others. Also I stopped donating for the funing programs such as children's cancer program or some other program they usually collect at some stores like CVS etc because I came to know that almost more than half of the funds go to the salaries of the that organization employees (which is ridiculous imo). There are documentaries about it, google it. 

• Spartan changed the title to DONT DONATE- Looks Scam - Kudirte help for her education last sem of MBBS