Brain balance for kids

zaq12wsx

14 minutes ago, zaq12wsx said:

He is very hyper active , very low interest in some of the things like tracing or painting. Always nag for small things. 

Looks like he is being kid anthe 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, zaq12wsx said:

He is very hyper active , very low interest in some of the things like tracing or painting. Always nag for small things. 

Send him to in laws place and tell them to fix it and send it.  Tell them something wrong with Their 👖 .

23 minutes ago, zaq12wsx said:

How old ?

20 minutes ago, zaq12wsx said:

Try some martial arts class and what is his age ?

• Upvote 1

Ya your being over worried …my son is also like that very hyper no interest in tracing or writing… let him be what he enjoys .. my son loves to jump, and loves water so guess what I take him to trampoline park,  swimming, rock climbing he plays and plays gets tired come home he eats and sleeps… don’t worry about putting your interest on him let him guide you what his interest is …

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, zaq12wsx said:

He is doing good bhayya. It is common.