Brain balance for kids

zaq12wsx

1 hour ago, zaq12wsx said:

He is very hyper active , very low interest in some of the things like tracing or painting. Always nag for small things. 

Bro this is something scary ilanti pillalmi edo special school lo veyali anta be careful. 

4 hours ago, macha said:

Ya your being over worried …my son is also like that very hyper no interest in tracing or writing… let him be what he enjoys .. my son loves to jump, and loves water so guess what I take him to trampoline park,  swimming, rock climbing he plays and plays gets tired come home he eats and sleeps… don’t worry about putting your interest on him let him guide you what his interest is …

Almost same behavior , too much interested in jumping. Bro where did you take him to rock climbing is it in trampoline park. Always climbing the table and jump down. Looks like good plan to enroll him in swimming. 

4 hours ago, anna_returns_1 said:

Send him to in laws place and tell them to fix it and send it.  Tell them something wrong with Their 👖 .

Anna denemme asalu lolam eh atha mama ni odhilipettela lev ga. Chachindhi evartho neku vachedhi andharni kalipi kummuthav anukunta

6 hours ago, zaq12wsx said:

Almost same behavior , too much interested in jumping. Bro where did you take him to rock climbing is it in trampoline park. Always climbing the table and jump down. Looks like good plan to enroll him in swimming. 

Local rock climbing places untie chudu membership tesuko $110/month for kids …luckily we have rock climbing and swimming in same location …swimming itey 45 min and he is done, hungry and 3 hours is sleep

yeah bro.. I let him watch serials from 6:30 with wife , mother and inlaw.. ippudu em anna atukelli pithesthunnadu.. daddy said this ani