Jump to content

India lo more than 10 Cr property unnavallu ravalammaaa


veerigadu
 Share

Recommended Posts

Asal meeru ela theddham anukutunnaruuuu ikkadiki.

Mee chittizeeeennnnn kids ela enjoy sestharuuu aaa worth ni if you have any ancestral property back home. 

@Anta Assamey throw some lightttttt

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, veerigadu said:

Asal meeru ela theddham anukutunnaruuuu ikkadiki.

Mee chittizeeeennnnn kids ela enjoy sestharuuu aaa worth ni if you have any ancestral property back home. 

@Anta Assamey

Black to white; 

akkadi nunchi ikkadiki tevadam enduku ??
Its not my headache; its their headache when they inherit they will get to choose what to do with it. as of now its in status quo ani dagling GC status vunna DBians yokka abhiprayam 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

antha amount aithe, I would suggest to bring everything by paying taxes. One option I see is to sell existing one and try to buy the properties which can have 70 to 80% of govt. value against market value. in this way atleast you can get most of it in white when you sell

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Asal meeru ela theddham anukutunnaruuuu ikkadiki.

Mee chittizeeeennnnn kids ela enjoy sestharuuu aaa worth ni if you have any ancestral property back home. 

@Anta Assamey throw some lightttttt

Through bitcoin or pay to amaravati farmers in inr and get $ in usa 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Asal meeru ela theddham anukutunnaruuuu ikkadiki.

Mee chittizeeeennnnn kids ela enjoy sestharuuu aaa worth ni if you have any ancestral property back home. 

@Anta Assamey throw some lightttttt

Anta dooram inka alochinchaledu bro ... Choodali ... Em chestano aa time ki .. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Anta dooram inka alochinchaledu bro ... Choodali ... Em chestano aa time ki .. 

10C ante as per DB standards rich aa ??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Genuine11 said:

antha amount aithe, I would suggest to bring everything by paying taxes. One option I see is to sell existing one and try to buy the properties which can have 70 to 80% of govt. value against market value. in this way atleast you can get most of it in white when you sell

mana value as per govt rates prakaram 4 Lakaraluuu anna per every 1 crore. Migatha antha blackiooooo neee kadhaaa. Not sure how to make it legal. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Asal meeru ela theddham anukutunnaruuuu ikkadiki.

Mee chittizeeeennnnn kids ela enjoy sestharuuu aaa worth ni if you have any ancestral property back home. 

@Anta Assamey throw some lightttttt

Thenu anna.. nene potha mellaga.. adhi pachha carat ochinaakana passport ochinaaakana inka decide kaale

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Asal meeru ela theddham anukutunnaruuuu ikkadiki.

Mee chittizeeeennnnn kids ela enjoy sestharuuu aaa worth ni if you have any ancestral property back home. 

@Anta Assamey throw some lightttttt

Use a money transfer service by paying taxes.. problem is with black money… india lo properties ki 20 to 30% black istaru… adhe asalu problem…. convert into gold or hawala chesina small amounts ki okay… pedda amount ee kastam.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Thenu anna.. nene potha mellaga.. adhi pachha carat ochinaakana passport ochinaaakana inka decide kaale

adi eppudu ostadi 
prastutaniki status endii ??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, LadiesTailor said:

Use a money transfer service by paying taxes.. problem is with black money… india lo properties ki 20 to 30% black istaru… adhe asalu problem…. convert into gold or hawala chesina small amounts ki okay… pedda amount ee kastam.. 

em matladthunnav anna.....70% to 80% black yee mana dhaggaraaa

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.