India lo more than 10 Cr property unnavallu ravalammaaa

veerigadu

india, hyd story aside. 

Folks who are uncertain to move back to india, meaning you will remain in US and folks who wants to be in US..interest in investing ... US lo nee eddanna kondam randi bhayya..

Iam trying to hangout with uncles locally to grow network...bhayya valla range veere undi.

18 minutes ago, kitkat said:

neenu kuda late ga eye opened,  the amount of mental stress, late night calls, everyone taking advantage of me being away/NRI, hassle in bringing that money to US ....not at all worth bhayya (Iam talking about properties within 10Cr) 25 cr, 50 Cr untee US lo ee tokka jobs chestuu undadam is something wrong ani na opinion.

akkada home(Parents in that home) and agri lands unnayee...Iam not going to touch them.

neenu konna tokka lo appt and a land in Hyd (kokapet) sold recently--struggled a lot to bring that money. I don't see it worthful

Visa issues tho no one knows if one can settle kadha

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

Visa issues tho no one knows if one can settle kadha

bhayya, don't we find ways some how to keep status. we all struggle/spend good $ to keep status. v

least or worst worst case scenario like health issue tappa..no returning 

47 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

If all NRIs panick, will there be a crash in hyd real estate???

No , similar thing happened in  delhi + NCR region since 2013-2020 and the rates didn't increase much 

There was no crash in prices , people held the properties until they got decent rates 

At worst prices will stagnate and it will take a long time to sell 

2 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Asal meeru ela theddham anukutunnaruuuu ikkadiki.

Mee chittizeeeennnnn kids ela enjoy sestharuuu aaa worth ni if you have any ancestral property back home. 

@Anta Assamey throw some lightttttt

India ki achina anduke

Mee chittizeeeennnnn kids ela enjoy sestharuuu aaa worth ni if you have any ancestral property back home. 

open an account in a branch that has presence in cayman islands, do an internal branch to branch transfer  and then get them when you need into US, Bank of India has a branch in india and cayman

UBS is in Hyd and Cayman, ilanti langa panulaki UBS best

this is how rich MF's send money out of India seamlessly

best would be contact hawala operators, issue is incoming money in US is tightly regulated except few states in US, i think NV has some branches that has presence in  Cayman, once money lands here in US, then enjoy, 1.3 million USD should be doable

never tried but an idea

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, pakeer_saab said:

open an account in a branch that has presence in cayman islands, do an internal branch to branch transfer  and then get them when you need into US, Bank of India has a branch in india and cayman

UBS is in Hyd and Cayman, ilanti langa panulaki UBS best

this is how rich MF's send money out of India seamlessly

best would be contact hawala operators, issue is incoming money in US is tightly regulated except few states in US, i think NV has some branches that has presence in  Cayman, once money lands here in US, then enjoy, 1.3 million USD should be doable

never tried but an idea

Walking encyclopedia pailwan 

Ikkadiki enduku theesukoni raavali….if you have family there, they might help to take care of it 

Just now, Fish said:

Ikkadiki enduku theesukoni raavali….if you have family there, they might help to take care of it 

not all the times; 
aging parents, siblings and cousins andaru ikkade vundi; ela possible to take care of them or seek help to take care of them. 

1 minute ago, Dabbakai said:

not all the times; 
aging parents, siblings and cousins andaru ikkade vundi; ela possible to take care of them or seek help to take care of them. 

Ala aithe problem ye

I am the only one in US from my family….so I have family to Takecare

anna DB lo upper middle class and rich ..can you fleez invest anna..

I am white card guy anna.. no card no upps,papps and  chintapands