India lo more than 10 Cr property unnavallu ravalammaaa

veerigadu

17 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

em matladthunnav anna.....70% to 80% black yee mana dhaggaraaa

Ledu bro.. last time hyd lo oka property ammanu… 30% black icharu… maa aavida diamond set and other gold ki saripoyundi… chinna property kabatti manage chesam peddadi ayuthe ela ani thinking 

47 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

mana value as per govt rates prakaram 4 Lakaraluuu anna per every 1 crore. Migatha antha blackiooooo neee kadhaaa. Not sure how to make it legal. 

currently I have a property in hyderabad which is 75% govt. value against market value. there will be some properties which will be 70% to 80% govt value. mostly look in metropolitan cities you have to keep looking. Even I am facing same issue since last 5 years of how to bring money from India to US. The thing is half of the people will realize a bit late and will not have much time to figure out.

Just now, Genuine11 said:

currently I have a property in hyderabad which is 75% govt. value against market value. there will be some properties which will be 70% to 80% govt value. mostly look in metropolitan cities you have to keep looking. Even I am facing same issue since last 5 years of how to bring money from India to US. The thing is half of the people will realize a bit late and will not have much time to figure out.

If all NRIs panick, will there be a crash in hyd real estate???

my suggestion would be to look for a property which was initially bought with loan then there is a chance that it might have more govt value. In my experience anything with large amounts is a bit of time consuming but you can get the job done if you plan accordingly

8 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

If all NRIs panick, will there be a crash in hyd real estate???

panic sangati pakkana pettu; lots of NRI's dont have clarity on what to do with their properties. 

paisal vunnai kada ani addagolu ga koni paramingi; akkada vunnollaki unaffordable chestunnar. Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy - Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie Brahmanandam, brahmanandam comedy scenes, Brahmanandam comedy, Brahmanandam Nellore Pedda Reddy Comedy, Anaganaga Oka Roju Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju Comedy Scenes, Brahmanandam Comedy Scenes, JD Chakravarthi, Urmila, Ram Gopal Varma, Anaganaga Oka Roju Full Movie, Anaganaga Oka Roju HD Movie GIF

1 hour ago, Dabbakai said:

10C ante as per DB standards rich aa ??

Lower middle class bro, upper middle ante 25 cr nundi start avvuddi. 

Rich kids ante more than 50 cr

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, tennisluvrredux said:

aa thread kanipinchaledu bro for reference hence asked that doubt. 
ee lekkana nenu BPL bro. 
nuvvante vomerican citizen vi. 

4 minutes ago, tennisluvrredux said:

middle class anna 25 Cr. upper middle antey 50..rich antey 100 C undaala minimum

neenu kuda late ga eye opened,  the amount of mental stress, late night calls, everyone taking advantage of me being away/NRI, hassle in bringing that money to US ....not at all worth bhayya (Iam talking about properties within 10Cr) 25 cr, 50 Cr untee US lo ee tokka jobs chestuu undadam is something wrong ani na opinion.

akkada home(Parents in that home) and agri lands unnayee...Iam not going to touch them.

neenu konna tokka lo appt and a land in Hyd (kokapet) sold recently--struggled a lot to bring that money. I don't see it worthful

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, kitkat said:

neenu kuda late ga eye opened,  the amount of mental stress, late night calls, everyone taking advantage of me being away/NRI, hassle in bringing that money to US ....not at all worth bhayya (Iam talking about properties within 10Cr) 25 cr, 50 Cr untee US lo ee tokka jobs chestuu undadam is something wrong ani na opinion.

akkada home(Parents in that home) and agri lands unnayee...Iam not going to touch them.

neenu konna tokka lo appt and a land in Hyd (kokapet) sold recently--struggled a lot to bring that money. I don't see it worthful

bro nee dp interesting ga vundii 

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Asal meeru ela theddham anukutunnaruuuu ikkadiki.

Mee chittizeeeennnnn kids ela enjoy sestharuuu aaa worth ni if you have any ancestral property back home. 

@Anta Assamey throw some lightttttt

Ind paisaal pampisthee cheppanna. Naaak $$ issthe rupees issthanu

• Haha 1