Evado oka north Indian sodharudhi tiktok pellam badha...Probably this might repeat for alot in future

anna_returns_1

malli sadiva papam kids koda anta bro... 

too much idhi. 

She's asking me to be open minded and accept the fact that she loves someone else. She says we can continue having sexual relations but I cant stop her from meeting her boyfriend, basically she's asking me to share her. We also have two kids together and I think that's the only reason she's not simply leaving me. Please advice me what to do, should I just keep quite and accept this new lifestyle and hope that one day her boyfriend will leave her and everything will get back to normal or should I leave her?

6 minutes ago, anna_returns_1 said:

too much idhi. 

She's asking me to be open minded and accept the fact that she loves someone else. She says we can continue having sexual relations but I cant stop her from meeting her boyfriend, basically she's asking me to share her. We also have two kids together and I think that's the only reason she's not simply leaving me. Please advice me what to do, should I just keep quite and accept this new lifestyle and hope that one day her boyfriend will leave her and everything will get back to normal or should I leave her?

Nothing wrong with it at all. 

Monogamous relationships anevi time ayipoyindi now it's all about sharing, like time shares. 

Konni rojulu veediki konni rojulu vaadiki. 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, anna_returns_1 said:

too much idhi. 

Aa boy friend tho undi or cheat chesthundi ani proof unte...He can divorce her...Alimony kooda akkarledu...Pilla lani aayna penchithe

51 minutes ago, anna_returns_1 said:

http://www.ctdesi.com/connecticut-indian/view.php?select=147115&forum_id=0&tid=147115&pos=10009

Lol andukay pellalani tiktok seyaniva kodademo lol, but pity for his helpless ness... 

Swathi Muthyam lo Kamal Hasan la acting kada babu..I hope Boyfriend will leave her...Oka boyfriend pothe inkokadu osthadu...ammayi mind set atlane unte

43 minutes ago, godfather03 said:

Aa boy friend tho undi or cheat chesthundi ani proof unte...He can divorce her...Alimony kooda akkarledu...Pilla lani aayna penchithe

Bro reply there .that site dont need registration just direct comment and we see reply of him. 

42 minutes ago, godfather03 said:

Swathi Muthyam lo Kamal Hasan la acting kada babu..I hope Boyfriend will leave her...Oka boyfriend pothe inkokadu osthadu...ammayi mind set atlane unte

Thats true but easy ga 2kids ante 38-40 years ki chesukoni em chedham ani.

1 hour ago, anna_returns_1 said:

too much idhi. 

Marriage ki mundu love lavada antee OK but marriage ayyi pillalu vundi elanti *** kathalu paadi repu pillalaki thelisthe entha chandalanga vuntadi ani minimum common sense vunte elacheyyaru

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, sri_sri999 said:

Marriage ki mundu love lavada antee OK but marriage ayyi pillalu vundi elanti *** kathalu paadi repu pillalaki thelisthe entha chandalanga vuntadi ani minimum common sense vunte elacheyyaru

Love the responses bro, first time post chesinode meda kullu jokes kakunda content meda comments 

that too e high level thinking hatsoff and to be honest much needed bro. 

Now a days girls have upper hand doesnt mean they can do this kind of nusense. asalu tiktok  or reels lo 

a aunty lenti a vuu mama vuuhu mama step lenti, emana ante freedom....yes next consequences ive mari. 

2 hours ago, anna_returns_1 said:

http://www.ctdesi.com/connecticut-indian/view.php?select=147115&forum_id=0&tid=147115&pos=10009

Lol andukay pellalani tiktok seyaniva kodademo lol, but pity for his helpless ness... 

idi nuvvee naa 
Sorry to hear,

If you are ok to use second hand wife:
Uninstall tiktok and leave ct and go some where there is no internet or probably back to India,

then see what happens.

If you are not ok to use second hand wife:
Just keep all proofts collect as much as you can and then file legal case. Show this proof so you get kids.

Regars
Afdb Team

20 minutes ago, sri_sri999 said:

That’s okay. That’s her wish … may be she is not compromise type … nothing wrong nothing right .. it’s her choice