Tandri asthi lo daughters ki same

csrcsr

6 minutes ago, anna_returns_1 said:

Abba cha varakatna case lo mari ladies ke power ekuva enduku isthadi e law 🤦‍♂️

Varakatnaniki tandri aasthi lo baaganiki sambandham enti 

2 minutes ago, anna_returns_1 said:

You said law mundu all equal annav ga

Avunu if a woman gets aasthi from dad after death and that dad has appulu, creditors can file for attachment. Woman aa man ani choodaru 

22 minutes ago, SarwaMangalam said:

If there is 5 cr property and your dad is giving u  3 cr property and ur sister comes and asks you to sign it off to her (after getting her 2 cr as katnam or whatever) would you do it bro? 

most of the cases are like 5 cr property unto, katnam 30 lakhs ichi vadulchukuntaru. Then later, ladies vadilestaru kontamandi property share anti court ki veltaru

2 minutes ago, TruthTruth said:

most of the cases are like 5 cr property unto, katnam 30 lakhs ichi vadulchukuntaru. Then later, ladies vadilestaru kontamandi property share anti court ki veltaru

What if father writes a will on ancestral property, will the daughter still gets it bro?

Just now, SarwaMangalam said:

What if father writes a will on ancestral property, will the daughter still gets it bro?

Ancestral property meedha will panicheyyadhu anukunta. Only father sampadinchukunna money meedha matram work avuthundi

• Upvote 1

Just now, Rushabhi said:

Ancestral property meedha will panicheyyadhu anukunta. Only father sampadinchukunna money meedha matram work avuthundi

In some situations, one can negate the ancestral succession will. 

Indian law is like ‘Relangi mavayya’. Property disputes court ki velthe, vallu humanitarian grounds ani, ayyo papam ani, etla bratakali ane concepts vaadi will rasina kuda antho intho negate cheyochu…

34 minutes ago, SarwaMangalam said:

If there is 5 cr property and your dad is giving u  3 cr property and ur sister comes and asks you to sign it off to her (after getting her 2 cr as katnam or whatever) would you do it bro? 

My dad owns multifold of it and if she ever asks of it, yes I would 

and if she needs more than that I would give mine too

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Iyanni bekaar muchata…in the days to come isonti laudala panchati ekuva avutadi

sappudakakunta ammi 10gi inkedanna konudu sukham…sale deed mana peru mida vastadi, enni court orders ochina evadu emi peekaledu

Valla sign adugutharuuu anna ancestral property ayitheee. All legal heirs must sign , Seppakundaaa can’t sell it away anyways. 

2 minutes ago, Manikyam said:

My dad owns multifold of it and if she ever asks of it, yes I would 

and if she needs more than that I would give mine too

Baga emotional ga unnav. Repu poddhunaaa Neeku Pelli ayyi pilla luuu puditheee vallu adugutharuuu inthaaa kvppp yeshaluuuu endukuuu Vesavvvv ani. Don’t screw your sister over, yet don’t be too silly. Give her rightful share and you keep yours 

26 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

So ancestral property ki by birth daughter ki right untundi? 

24 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

In some situations, one can negate the ancestral succession will. 

Indian law is like ‘Relangi mavayya’. Property disputes court ki velthe, vallu humanitarian grounds ani, ayyo papam ani, etla bratakali ane concepts vaadi will rasina kuda antho intho negate cheyochu…

Ardam kaledhu bro. Let’s say a father does not want to give ancestral property to daughter and has a will. Can the daughter still get it?